A Late Hello

YuTsu

I actually joined the server 2-3 days ago, but I thought it would be sensible to introduce myself here.

My first experience with PSO was the gamecube version in summer 2009, and since then i've got a little crazy about PS, played PSU on PS2, PS4 on both the Megadrive, PSP, and PS3, Phantasy Star Portable, and am still playing PSP2. But still, I could not resist the pull of the old classic, but I decided to migrate to the PC version after my GC save data exploded - twice.

When it comes to characters, I play a RAcaseal, though I'm considering trying a Force soon.

I live in the UK, and my interests/hobbies inculde non-action anime, playing videogames too much and refusing to go to sleep at night

I'll probably ask some silly/obvious questions, but I hope I can get along with everyone! :onion-head66:

While PS4 was my favorite, I still enjoyed the other three. Any chance you've played those as well or are planning to do so?

I *tried* to play PS2 and PS3. In the case of PS2, the battle system confounded me completely at first and I never really got over it. In the case of PS3, I did play it FOREVER ago, and have completley forgotted how far I got - I think I finished the first generation, but I'm not really sure >~<

PS1 is something I'm wary of - if PS2 was a new and improved sequel, I shudder at the thought of how I would handle PS1s battle system

I *tried* to play PS2 and PS3. In the case of PS2, the battle system confounded me completely at first and I never really got over it. In the case of PS3, I did play it FOREVER ago, and have completley forgotted how far I got - I think I finished the first generation, but I'm not really sure >~<

PS1 is something I'm wary of - if PS2 was a new and improved sequel, I shudder at the thought of how I would handle PS1s battle system

PS1 is essentially a dungeon crawler and doesn't use the same battle system that ps2 does, I believe. Fair enough on your argument on PS2s battle system, it isn't exactly intuitive and isn't as engaging as it could be.

But all that aside, I hope you can enjoy blue burst~