Pink Mag Syndrom!

I have the worst luck with Mag colors. Currently I have got 4 mags on one of my accounts. 3 of them are pink... 1 is purple so it might as well be pink. So I started my force and guess what... pink mag. Pink mags pink mags pink mags... lol this is my first post but does anyone else ever have odd luck like that?

Dewd, there is two mag color guides out on www.pso-world.com... Just use one of your reserve character slots, create a new character with the right color you want your mag to be,(hint: it's tied to your character's costume color) common bank your colored mag of choice,(type /bank in-game) delete new character, resume old character and get colored mag from common bank and then viola'! Get to mag raisin'! ^_^

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=2258

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

Dewd, there is two mag color guides out on www.pso-world.com... Just use one of your reserve character slots, create a new character with the right color you want your mag to be,(hint: it's tied to your character's costume color) common bank your colored mag of choice,(type /bank in-game) delete new character, resume old character and get colored mag from common bank and then viola'! Get to mag raisin'! ^_^

I was wondering when somebody was going to explain this. thought it was common knowledge

• Like 2

I was wondering when somebody was going to explain this. thought it was common knowledge

Sometimes common knowledge ain't so common Ziz m'boy. :onion108:

We won't get into just how long ago it took for me to finally understand how to combo with weapons... ROFL :onion-head65:

Sometimes common knowledge ain't so common Ziz m'boy. :onion108:

We won't get into just how long ago it took for me to finally understand how to combo with weapons... ROFL :onion-head65:

My biggest "problem" when I first started playing sometime last year was I couldnt figure out how to do a charged attack.... ya know where you hold whatever button and then you do this badass attack when you release it? Well, my first version of pso was with PS-ZERO on the DS which hooked me upon seeing some of the awesome charge combos. At first I was saddened thby pso's lack of charged attack moves... but then I was sucked in by all of pso's other awesomeness. :onion109:

Edited by ziznak
  • Like 2