Ghost Grinder Problem is still happening

Hello,

When the ghost grinder problem first happened to me, I had grinded up a TypeSS/SW to max and a Jizai to 31. I put them in my bank. Couple days later I went to take them out and they had no grinds. I found out that I wasn't the only one experiencing this. Store bought grinders were to blame for this problem. So I sold all my monogrinders. I didn't need to sell Tri and Di grinders cuz I used them all up. This happened right after certain items in the game became stackable.

I saved up grinders I found in missions to grind weapons. So today I went to grind a weapon. still having the same problem.

Grinded weapon up to max using only Di and Tri grinders.

Put it in bank.

Went to take it out and the weapon returned back to being ungrinded.

This problem also happened when I put the grinded weapon into common bank and when I left the grinded item on my character. Also, it didn't matter which grinders I used, the same problem happened.

What do I do?

prob-grinder02_zpse9c49c38.jpg?t=1373213

prob-grinder04_zps1d4a14f2.jpg?t=1373213

prob-grinder06_zpsa6df518b.jpg?t=1373213

Edited by wewoy

ziznak,

Yep. I was hoping it was fixed cuz they put scape dolls in the shops to replace the monogrinders. but now I know not to grind any weapons until I hear from a gm that it is okay.

it's fixed, I'm telling you it's fixed. It's been tested by larva himself, it's fixed.

There was an additional;l issue in addition to the shop grinder ghosting.

Basically the file my program had generated for the config file has a very slight code typo in it's function. I found it corrected it and it's been 100% confirmed and tested. If that isn't enough idk what is.

Edited by Lee
  • 2 months later...