Please read this.

Okay, how shall I start. Okay, so I noticed that many people are mad at me here. If you are really mad at me, just please forum message me telling me why and we can solve this out, please. This is one of the reasons I want to leave, another reason is because there are some greedy people here. So just please, if you are mad at me. Please message me so we can solve this out. I really do not want to leave Ultima as this is one of the best PSO servers I've ever been on and just because of these stupid reasons. So if you are one of the people that are reading this and/or mad at me. Please message me immediately. I'd really like to know why. And please, just give me another chance. I am sorry for my actions if I have pissed you off.

I say just screw those people. You thought you were quitting at one point and want to come back instead. I understand. Why in the blazes would people get mad that you are not giving the items away? it wasn't theirs to begin with so they should suck it up. Everyone thats mad at you for doing that is a loser. =P

Edited by kajex

No offense Naruto is meant with this and please listen to what I have to say carefully...

I wouldn't say it's so much the fact you've decided not to leave, but the fact you've been rather quite the drama queen over the whole matter...

Personally, if you're going to leave, go, say your goodbyes, settle your affairs and be done with it already.

If you're going to stay, then stick around, stop playing games with people's emotions and let's go do some PSO!

I'm not saying this in anger or malice towards you, but this is merely my observations and a few pesos worth of friendly advice from someone's who's been around the block(maybe a few times already haha) in online gaming over the years. I realize you're young, but we all have to learn from somewhere right? Experience is a great teacher, so hopefully maybe you've learned something from all this.

So again, stick around, stop being a drama queen and let's go slaughter some monsters already... :onion-head11:

Edited by Trigunman