Suggestion:Temporary uber weps

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea

• Yes sounds great!
    • Its kinda rough,but seems to be nice.
    • Its rough and it doesnt seem to be good
    • i dont like it in any way

Hello guys,

this is just a suggestion,So don't complain about it, but constructive critism is welcomed.

I don't know how hard it is to fix the problem with the psycho raven thingy.My suggestion is to let it stay temporary,like it is,BUT

the saber drop @bosses should be replaced by it then and you can hunt more crystals. Also you should be able to use the crystal on other weps like for e.g. S-red blades.

this will turn into a fist wep where the blades are in front and behind of it(like in daylightscar,but just with sredblades) and it will give you for e.g 30 shifta and deband.
The weapon would be called psycho blades.
Another weapon could be heavens apocalypse,where it is mille marteux(or how is it called)combined with psycho crystal(would look like 2 heavens punisher)and it would do 9x The beam dmg)
Because the weapons are so uber it should be temporary :P

Edited by Lukas Heistso

Just mentioning, it would be probably a better and more balancing idea to make pgf's drop 365/year instead of just on christmas. Hunters are so bad on this server...

Edit: Sorry for the double post, didn't notice there is a edit button :(

Edited by Sensible

Just mentioning, it would be probably a better and more balancing idea to make pgf's drop 365/year instead of just on christmas. Hunters are so bad on this server...

Just get better gear and change your gameplay and you will see hunters arent bad.BUt what do you think about my idea?

BUt what do you think about my idea?

The idea itself is good. The items created by the crystal need alot of tweaking though. For instance 9x Heavenly divine damage is way too much. A Ramarl with max mst deals about 400 damage with a single beam. If you multiply that by 9 you'd have 3,6k lol. I think a 2-2,5x boost would be fine though.

Imo your idea shouldn't be used to make existing good items even better to a point where they are broken, but to make bad weapons equally good to end gear...temporary.

If pgf's drop that much they won't be as vaulable. everyone would have one and have extras to give away and I've seen tons of hunters that can do a great deal of damage.

Edited by King Ra

another suggest is you could have the pyscho crystal be used on a dirt weapons like dragon slayer and have the weapon become more powerful with a different special kinda like they did with the master raven

yeah thats my opinion.It probably is easier with the temporary thing than trying to fix it.;)

If pgf's drop that much they won't be as vaulable. everyone would have one and have extras to give away and I've seen tons of hunters that can do a great deal of damage.

Gotta second this, remember folks, in the original PSO versions before PSOBB, the PGF, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor and Dark Bridge were all unobtainable. If a rare weapon becomes too common is it really that rare anymore? There are plenty of strong weapons to hunt and acquire people, granted I'd love to have a Dark Meteor right now and here, but I'm a patient man and all things come to he who waits... (for December XDDD)