Weapons losing grinds after grinding

Hello everyone, there seems to be a problem with the grinding of weapons. If you have grinded a weapon then changed block the weapon will lose all it's grinds. If you have seen this with a weapon you have grinded can you post the name of the weapon here. Thank you

Weapons I have seen this problem with...

S-Rank J Cutter

S-Beats Blade

no need to keep a list of the weapons it happened or are there any where the grind stayed on after changing blocks?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9364-ultima-summer-event-2013/?p=70831

Lee already has addressed the issue for grinder from the shops. Was your grinder found or purchased?

Found grinders

no need to keep a list of the weapons it happened or are there any where the grind stayed on after changing blocks?

Larva requested

• Like 1

Yesterday, I ground a Flamberge, a Red Saber, and a Frozen Shooter, and all are at back at zero when I logged on.

A few days ago I took my various mono, di, and tri-grinders from my common bank (unstacked), and they became stacks once in my inventory. Then I put them in the character bank until I used them yesterday. Now I'm out a lot of grinders and have a few weapons with no grinds. This concerns me because I really wouldn't wanna lose my Mag Cells and Enemy Parts that I have pulled from my character-bank to put them into stacks.

Edited by Kaiyuss

You shouldn't lose any other items unless you have them in the common bank. As for grinders just save them up for now until the issue has been fixed.

there's a general problem with all grinders not sticking now, soda's software being a pain the ass etc

Do you know if this also affects Cells, Parts or Mats?

afaik atm no, it's just grinders not playing ball with the stacks.

It wasn't me who was to test all this though. I did warn ahead of time too things could go weird.

Edited by Lee

I hope you guys can get it fixed. Losing all those grinders is a small headache, but it's worth it if things work out in the long run. I really don't know why Sega didn't put all of those things in stacks to begin with. Or why I have to pipe to buy Trimates/Trifluids/Sol Atomizers; there's no balance there, just an unnecessary hurdle.

• Like 1

Well I def lost a few nice grinds... what escapes me is why even though I KNOW there is a problem with the grinds not sticking I'm still using grinders as I find them... anyways I've decided that I'll just throw them in the bank now and then use em when they're workin again.

• Like 1