Best place or way to find baby mags?

Alright, where is the best place / difficulty / ID / way to find brand new, lvl5 baby mags? I seem to remember early on with Trigunman probably over a year ago running through the mines on normal or hard difficulty in EP1 and came across a crapload of them via boxes... Any ideas on better ways of finding them? I guess in the meantime I'll have to get Triblader or Triforcer to start hunting them down in the mines since they are just now starting out and are now beyond lvl 20. I really want to stockpile them and try to start cranking out Nidras in the future once I get enough of them.

Thanks for any and all suggestions, information and advice in advance guys. :onion-head11:

best place to find em is mines in ep1. not sure if difficulty matters..easiest way to get them is keep making new characters and putting all the baby mags in /bank(which wont bug them anymore, that has been fixed) and then taking them all out on the character you wish to feed them on. :)

Edit: Also if you find them in mines the color will be random. When you make a new character and take the baby mag off of it the color is determined by whatever color you make your character's cloths...this way you can choose the color instead of it being random. XD

Edited by Rogue Fatso

that's the best way I've found to find new mags. they are definately harder to find than I would like. maybe they should make a quest where that is the reward at the end.

simple, I for "Mag Level 5" I always create "PJ Level 1" and back to recreate and recreate, so I will have many "Mags Level 5" xD

They also drop from time to time in the boxes of De rol le, forhot which difficulty though. For the rest, it has been said : mines (any ID, any difficulty) and creating new characters.

simple, I for "Mag Level 5" I always create "PJ Level 1" and back to recreate and recreate, so I will have many "Mags Level 5" xD

Alright, so your saying...

Create a brand new character, hunt new mags in mines, transfer mags to existing characters, delete new character and repeat as desired?

Also, the mag colors you find are tied to your character's costume colors as well? This would make sense seeing as both Triblader and Triforcer both ironically started off with an orange baby mag...

Edited by Trigunman

Create a brand new character, hunt new mags in mines, transfer mags to existing characters, delete new character and repeat as desired?

Also, the mag colors you find are tied to your character's costume colors as well? This would make sense seeing as both Triblader and Triforcer both ironically started off with an orange baby mag...

So, at least when I try to change a character recreation and ID is that the color comes out different ... this is the fastest way I know, really you get one drop is delayed xD ... Do it until you get the desired color ... :D

trigun. he's saying create a character>xfer the mag to your mag feed character>recreate the character>xfer new mag to your mag feed character>recreate the character etc..every new character created starts with a baby mag. Alot faster then hunting them from boxes. and also the color of the baby mag is determined by what color outfit you pick for your character when your character i created. its just coincidence that your too character both have orange mags. it means you started thm off in the same color outfit