Weapon specials guide.

Xceptional

I have only inputted 3 to 4 star weapon attributes.

Arrest - Has a high chance of paralyzing an enemy. Success rate 80%

Berserk - Sacrifices HP for a more powerful attack

Chaos - Has a high chance of confusing an enemy. Success rate 76%

Charge - Uses meseta for a powerful strike.

Dark - Has a chance to kill an enemy in one hit. Success rate 78%

Devil - Reduces enemy HP to 1/2

Demon - Reduces enemy hp to 1/4

Gush - Absorbs HP 17%

Giest - Refills 6% of TP

Havoc - Has a chance of confusing an enemy. Success rate 60%

Hell - Has a high chance to kill an enemy in one hit. Success rate 93%

Jellen (S-Rank Lv.17) - Lowers enemy attack

King's - Acquires 12% of enemy exp

King's (S-Rank) - Acquires 16% of enemy exp

Seize - Has a chance of paralyzing an enemy. Success rate 64%

Shifta and Deband - This special is only availabe on the S-Red's Blade. It casts lv.3 shifta or deband

Soul - Refills 5% of TP

Spirit - Drains TP for a more powerful attack

Zalure (S-Rank Lv.21) - Lowers enemy defence. Two Kamui Lv.5

Unreduced Series: S-Ranks, Needles, Slicer Types via SNS, Singe Targeters that hit once.

Unique unreduced examples: Chain Sawd, Red weapon series apart from Red Saber, Rainbow baton, Guld Milla, Black King Bar, Iron Faust, Burning Visit

Reduced: Slicers not using SNS, Multiple Target Weapons, Multiple Hitting.

Weapons with unique specials: Frozen Shooter & Snow Queen, Dark Flow, Dark Meteor, Tsumiriki-J-Sword, Berdysh, Lavis series, Girasole, Heaven Punisher, Heaven Striker with Striker Unit, S-Red's Blade, Twin Blaze, Two Kamui

I Used Pso-World.com as a reference creating this guide and I don't take any credit for this. If you guys think there is something wrong please give feedback.

Edited by xceptional80
  • Like 9

Pretty good guide. What I can see missing is for unreduced series , the Red weapons also go in that category.

• Like 2

Pretty good guide. What I can see missing is for unreduced series , the Red weapons also go in that category.

Ok Midori thanks for the input I will add the red weapons.

Devil - Reduces enemy HP by 1/2

Demon - Reduces enemy hp by 1/4

It should be to, not by (subtle difference but a big twist in meaning)

Might also mention the level 3 shifta/deband from the s-red blades. Else it's pretty nice :)

Might also mention the level 3 shifta/deband from the s-red blades. Else it's pretty nice :)

Updated xd

It is correct to say "to 1/4" for DEMON'S. If you're going to say "by," then the description for DEMON'S should be: Demon's- Reduces HP by 3/4. Keep in mind, that DEMONS > DEVILS.

P.S. Can you add SOUL BANISH, EVIL CURST, OROTIAGITO, RAIKIRI, PSYCHO WAND and IZMAELA? Those are the ones I can think of, from the top of my head.

P.P.S. You should add the annotation to Jellen & Zalure, that It's attack will never miss, which is based on magic (provided you shoot in the direction of the enemy :P). There are some more weapons out there, I'll give you other guys a chance post them. :P

Edited by RudyArana

• 1 year later...

I noticed a slight error in the guide so I will correct it real quick. The guide says that if you do the slicer glitch (SNS) the special of the weapon is not reduced. Thats wrong though because all the slicer glitch does is that it gives the third hit of the combo a guaranteed activation so that it will always hit the target (provided you have enough ata to overcome the enemy evp). It has nothing to do with being unreduced. Specials of weapons are only unreduced if the weapon itself has a rarity of 10 Stars or more. So for example if you use a Demons Diska to lower the enemy Hp it is still reduced because the Demons Diska only has a 9 Star rarity. You can do SNS with it as often as you want but the only thing that does is it guarantees your 3rd hit to activate, the reduction still applies. Another thing to mention is that casts have a built in reuction when it comes to Devils and Demons. If you use Devils on a Cast it only lowers the enemy hp by 25% (50% for Humans and Newmans) and Demons only lowers the enemy hp by 45% (75% on Humans and Newmans). Casts get a 30% Bonus on paralyze type specials (Bind,Hold,Seize,Arrest) and confuse type specials (Panic,Riot,Havoc,Chaos). Which is why Casts can Arrest Delbiters for example while Humans and Newmans cant. I hope this is not too hard to understand and that it clears some false information.

• Like 1

Yea I've noticed that slicers are still reduced while using sns too, but using sns isn't about the third attack. The sns glitch is about the first attack, if you are able to start the second normal attack while the projectile from the first attack is still traveling, it gives that first projectile the accuracy of the second normal attack, even if you have already hit one enemy and it's still traveling to more enemies. It's technically just the SN glitch rather than SNS glitch, the third attack is completely unaffected afaik. It works so well with slicers because it's easy to get the second attack off while the projectile is still traveling.

• Like 1