Voice chat open to all Ultima players

I want to have an open Team Speak 3 server up for all Ultima players if anyone is interested in this just message me.

Anyone should be able to access it through Team Speak 3, you should be able to find it through a search feature being called PSOBB, that should bring you straight to it.

If you want to put in the address it is crimson.typefrag.com:4595

I want to stress that this is NOT a team specific feature this is open to all of Ultima.

This program is good to help you get through to other players right away even if you don't use a mic it can be useful, there is also a chat ability in the program.

This is not an official server program through Larva etc. It is just a feature I, myself want to bring to the server that I have enjoyed for years. All of Ultima is welcome from Admin-new players.

I hope to be able to be able to bring on a richer PSOBB experience for all.

Edited by serverus
  • Like 1

let's try ... Not to take anything xD

Shame I threw TeamSpeak from my comp when RevX team fell apart. Still got Raidcall somewhere under a pile of dust.

Team Speak 3 is a pretty fast download and the program is generally one of the smoothest out there. I know we don't have many people on yet but I think once people start using it regularly it should be very worth while.

ill be using it as soon as i get a new usb adapter for my headset XD damn dog knock my laptop down and bent/broke my old

lol,, kick his balls :P jk

we use to have a TeamSpeak Server back then like 3 years ago, but it was barely used by anyone so we decide to put it down.

if this TS server got be used and need more bandwidth let me know.

I'm trying to remember to log into TS and the forums every time I play... I'll try to mention it to some people in game cause its not gonna get much exposure just from this post ya know? maybe on next patch or a future patch it can be added to the login text??? that way the non forum people will see it.

and the download was like 40 mb or something I installed it yesterday in like 10 mins... apparently I had it installed before... didnt realize it.

• Like 1

lol,, kick his balls :P jk

we use to have a TeamSpeak Server back then like 3 years ago, but it was barely used by anyone so we decide to put it down.

if this TS server got be used and need more bandwidth let me know.

I remember hearing about that but I never actually was on that one I think I was on my old team's TS back then. I appreciate the support and I don't think that it will be any problem at all to keep it up at this point, but I could see needing more slots down the line if it got really popular.