What's the summer event?

dirt813

Anticipation is killing me lol. It'll be worth the wait, first event on ultima ill get to participate in. Ultima event vcard will be gone soon enough ^^. Sorry about that last part.

Jonesy

• Like 1

Anticipation is killing me lol. It'll be worth the wait, first event on ultima ill get to participate in. Ultima event vcard will be gone soon enough ^^. Sorry about that last part.

Jonesy

Same here, I'm glad I took the high road and didn't pull an all-nighter or I'd miss it. lol.

Hopefully it's really good!

Same here Rin, I gave up at about 330 last night and now I'm feeling gooooddd and rested lol. I'm at level 103 and need some better gear and need to get some exp. Tried to do ultimate the other day, man it was bad. Computer was lagging crazy as well. NO BUEN! Soon enough. Ill check back here in a few hours and see whats happening on the forums.

Same here Rin, I gave up at about 330 last night and now I'm feeling gooooddd and rested lol. I'm at level 103 and need some better gear and need to get some exp. Tried to do ultimate the other day, man it was bad. Computer was lagging crazy as well. NO BUEN! Soon enough. Ill check back here in a few hours and see whats happening on the forums.

Ultimate at low levels is just about control. They set people in an environment where the monsters actually move faster than us so we can no longer "hit and run". Just start using arrest and freeze special weapons and you'll be okay. For bosses.. yeah you need new weapons... :P

OK....Rin if you could give me some advice ingame that would be awesome. I'd get you back for the help in the future, or whatever. I'm lagging really bad on ultimate. Should I lower my settings or what? My laptop is complete shyte I'm using right now, its probably the problem. I was out of town for work all last week and was using the wireless at the hotel and I thought that was the problem but I signed in on my internet and I was still experiencing problems. Half the monsters weren't even moving. I can't play in a party on ultimate or I'm going to screw everyone up. Shitty I tell you.

Sorry to go off-topic on this Dirt but don't want to start a new thread.

OK....Rin if you could give me some advice ingame that would be awesome. I'd get you back for the help in the future, or whatever. I'm lagging really bad on ultimate. Should I lower my settings or what? My laptop is complete shyte I'm using right now, its probably the problem. I was out of town for work all last week and was using the wireless at the hotel and I thought that was the problem but I signed in on my internet and I was still experiencing problems. Half the monsters weren't even moving. I can't play in a party on ultimate or I'm going to screw everyone up. Shitty I tell you.

Next time I'm online I'll look for you. For now you'll want to reduce your settings, try linking directly via Ethernet cord to your router/modem, and run PSO by itself in full-screen mode.

TURN OFF THE ADVANCED EFFECT... i use pixel fog but the fog no matter what seems to lag me. NEVER turn on the frame skip its horrible. I would just draw back all the detail settings and slowly bring them up. I have mine all set to low and I also have low res texture checked.

oq82.jpg

• Like 1

Good stuff ziznak. I did most of what you said but still need to change some more. I logged in and didn't experience any lag, freaking amazing lol. Thanks for help, much appreciated guys. Can enjoy the game fully now! And hopefully the event later, that would be epic

About all this lag talk..funny thing is..I bought my laptop for $230.00 from best buy(so it was clearly over priced..even at that price) and it runs pso mint. i can even turn up the settings and everything and rarely lag. its a discontinued model of the toshiba satellite..and this thing is a peace of work lol the screen hinges busted right where the speakers are and now the speakers dont even work lol i actually have it duct taped with a good amount of duct tape too to keep the top and bottom from splitting open. and for the price this was i even used to run wow on it with a few of the settings turned up...the one that got me was the view distance on wow. i had it on ultra on this cheap computer model and it still didnt lag me lol not trying to boast. kind of typing out loud here about the irony of price to performance

heres the specs to my laptop. listed under a different price though cause its not best buy so maybe i did get a decent deal on it.

http://us.toshiba.com/computers/laptops/satellite/c650/c655d-s5300/

Edited by Rogue Fatso

About all this lag talk..funny thing is..I bought my laptop for $230.00 from best buy(so it was clearly over priced..even at that price) and it runs pso mint. i can even turn up the settings and everything and rarely lag. its a discontinued model of the toshiba satellite..and this thing is a peace of work lol the screen hinges busted right where the speakers are and now the speakers dont even work lol i actually have it duct taped with a good amount of duct tape too to keep the top and bottom from splitting open. and for the price this was i even used to run wow on it with a few of the settings turned up...the one that got me was the view distance on wow. i had it on ultra on this cheap computer model and it still didnt lag me lol not trying to boast. kind of typing out loud here about the irony of price to performance

heres the specs to my laptop. listed under a different price though cause its not best buy so maybe i did get a decent deal on it.

I believe its your graphics that give you such performance... everything else seems pretty standard.

I believe its your graphics that give you such performance... everything else seems pretty standard.

The 6310 is a pretty general-purpose media chip. It's likely just dumb luck, as the 6310 is as bare-bones as you can really get. The chip is pretty much designed for youtube. DVD movies, and facebook games

Edited by frost506