(\ Rin's reviews /)

RinRin

Hey everyone! Rin here!

This is going to be my anime suggestion and review topic for everyone on Ultima. Hopefully you enjoy it!

I've noticed that the anime forum on here is rather... unused. However, that's about to change! Starting today, I'll start giving out anime suggestions for everyone here, because I want to spread the joy of anime with you, whether you're a long time Otaku, or if you're an anime n00b, you're sure to enjoy the things that I post.

Every month I'll try to devote some time to reviewing a few animes at a time. Feel free to drop by and leave a post. I can't do this alone without your help, so please feel free to contribute and voice your opinions on the anime I put on here. ( but please no spoilers! )

Anime previewed and reviewed:

June

Attack on Titan ( 進撃の巨, Shingeki no Kyojin)

9/10

The Future Diary ( 未来日記, Mirai Nikki)

8/10

Edited by RinRin

(ongoing)

Action / Adventure / Drama

.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFDQuGX1JT0

PLOT

In a world where only a handful of the world human population remains, every day is a battle for survival. Beings known as Titans have conquered most of the world, and their only obvious goal is to eliminate all of man kind. The series follows the story of Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlart as they struggle to battle Titans and survive. Their only hope is to learn how to eliminate the Titan threat and protect whats left of humanity.

RIN'S COMMENTARY

This is one of the best anime I've seen, hands down. The action is great, and the suspense will leave you desperate to see the next episode every week. Be sure to pay close attention to every episode because you don't want to miss a thing. From every thrilling battle sequence to every depressing twist this series definitely delivers prime entertainment.

SCORE

9/10

Edited by RinRin
  • Like 1

The Future Diary ( 未来日記, Mirai Nikki)

Action / Drama / Romance

PLOT

What would you do if one day, the events of the future were all sent to your phone? That'd be pretty cool right? Now what if eleven other people had the same ability and were trying to kill you in a game to become the new god of space and time? That's exactly what the Future Diary is all about. You follow Yukiteru Amano, an antisocial student, as he struggles to survive this twisted game of kill or be killed and tries to avoid his own [DEAD END].

The race is on between each contender as they wage war against each other with the unique features each of their "Future Diarys" have to offer. Who will become the new god of space and time? You'll just have to watch and find out.

RIN'S COMMENTARY

The Future Diary is a great and rather... unique anime. The characters are excellent and the thrilling plot will leave you on the edge of your seat as every episode concludes. You're sure to like this one if you've seen anime such as Deadman Wonderland or Death Note. The Future Diary is certainly worth giving a shot, it's sure to not disappoint. ;)

SCORE

8/10

Edited by RinRin

im watching

9/10

wating for next episode on friday xDD my wife and I we are hook with this anime xD

btw.. when reading your comments. is exactly what it happen to us whit every episode XDD +REP

Edited by Larva

im watching

9/10

wating for next episode on friday xDD my wife and I we are hook with this anime xD

btw.. when reading your comments. is exactly what it happen to us whit every episode XDD +REP

Thanks for the support Larva!

That anime is so addicting, I cant wait to see how the anime progresses because it's already crazy. lol.

Also,

Be careful not to read user comments in the videos because they contain major spoilers. No one keeps their mouth shut on those sites haha. :X

First time I hear about this anime, I'll give it a shot sometime.

I'm sure you'll like it Chuk! Hopefully you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do.