Late hello..i think

Rogue Fatso

can't remember if i posted a hello so here goes

name is joe

age is 24 till the 19th of this month though this profile says otherwise cause its my gf's dogs profile...(got rid of my actual facebook because of some bullshit era in my life and the drama that came along with it) XD

hobbies are video games (ps3 and pso and some wow) used to play bass would love to pick up drums. love my girlfriends two pitbulls favorite breed of dog :P and listening to music. everything from floyd to behemoth to 90's alternative and grunge but none of this radio pop shit

and about me i have no job currently on ssdi cause im diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic(been in therapy since i was 16) have a beautiful girlfriend with whom ive been with for little over 2 years :) and i enjoy pina colladas and long walks on the beach in my leopard print banana hammock.(jk) idk anything that you feel you need to know ask questions. ill answer anything.

Edited by Rogue Fatso

@mad scotsman my computer speakers are busted and so is my headset usb adapter /: so i gotta wait to get on another computer to check that out

and lol kajex i couldnt remember if i said hello or not and i was bored

Welcome to Ultima, haha! xD

• Like 1

@mad scotsman my computer speakers are busted and so is my headset usb adapter /: so i gotta wait to get on another computer to check that out

and lol kajex i couldnt remember if i said hello or not and i was bored

playing with no sound?

must be painful :onion111: