Final Easter Mini Event - Photon Sphere

kajex

Okay I'm gonna make this one harder than the last one. Reward is photon sphere.

Find 1 of the following weapons with negative hit %: (all of these have 7/8 or 1/2 drop rates for certain ids)

Demolition Comet

Vivienne

Ophelie Sieze

Frozen Shooter

Branch of Paku Paku

AND the following items:

Master/Ability

Hero/Ability

God/Ability

Kan'ei Tsuho

First person to find all 5 items takes the prize, but you must do it before this timer runs out:

http://is.gd/T0YJjx

Edited by kajex

Whoever finds these items first *cough* Wayne *cough* needs to post a screenshot as proof. Prize goes to first person with a screenshot of all the items (after I verify you have all of them).

How to obtain: Kan'ei Tsuho, Lollipop, and Stealth Suit
* The quest mention below can be found under the Side Story Section
* The number of Photon Tickets depends on the Difficulty you play in: You get 1 Photon Ticket in Normal and Hard and you get 2 Photon Tickets in Very Hard and Ultimate Mode

Final Quest: Gallon's Plan
The quest if fairly simple and linear you go through Forest 1 and Forest 2 and you find a Rappy's Egg in the end of the quest Gallons Assistant will ask you if you can give her the egg instead

Tell her yes and you will then head back to Gallon, he will then give you some Photon Ticket(s) depending on what Difficulty you played the quest

Then if you go near the bank you will spot Hopkins who will want your Photon Tickets

you can trade them for 3 different prizes:
* Kan'ei Tsuho Cost 10 Photon Tickets
* Lollipop Cost 15 Photon Tickets
* Stealth Suit 20 Photon Tickets
Simply repeat the quest to get more tickets until you get what you want

No winners. Do I need to train people how to make weapons with negative hit %? You find one with 5% hit and keep pestering the tekker until it shows up as -5%. The hard part is getting 5% hit, but I tried to pick weapons that were extremely easy to hunt for (at least 1/2 drop rate) to make it not suck to hunt for them.

• Like 1