Obtain Exclusive Items

Larva

Probably the title of this topics is bit ambiguous, but I will try to explain this as best i can.

Ultima server has a opportunity to obtain a tool that would allow us to completely create new items. During the years we been editing unused item (except Ultima Reaper that is a new item) in the game to make them different, by changing name, stats etc.. But editing existing items cant be done forever, it will be some day when we will not have more items to edit.

In the other hand, with this tool we can create items for the game, from weapons, shields, unique items, items combine etc. BUT (everything has a but lol) to do this we need the help of the community. so we are offering the following.

To the first 4 member who donate $65 (we only need 4) we are going to create a exclusive items for this member, the item will be your choice, we have some little rules for this. as for example

edit:. I been receiving petitions for super ultra ubber weapons, therefore i want to be more clear with detail of weapons .

• the weapons will be as follow, we will gave you any kind of weapon you want.
  • the stats of the weapon, we will set a valanced stats that would be fare good.
  • If the user wants a expecific Skin the user must provide the files needed for the skin. otherwhise we will use a default one of the game.

next you can find a quote of Lee, where he explains more clearly what you can get in the term of a weapon.

I think more subtle is the key word here think more like this:

You could get a set of charge mechguns with a custom photon colour, name and description as well as stats:

Example:

KAJEX SUPER MECHS.

Lime green photon.

A pair of mechs made for a legendary gun master.

alternatively, items such as the heaven's punisher could probably be cloned and given a different class requirement with a custom name, so forces could use that specific weapon that only you own.

Btw items like this would be like this and named like this for everyone. Like chuk's very own special dildo.

This donations will help us to raise founds to get the tool and to maintain the server expenses, for we will need to pay the tool.

Also I want to add this, i know not all users cant donate because of different reasons, I want from all member to understand, that this is to help the community and the server, this tool will help us in the feature by adding new items, and new cool things to the game.

all this said, Thanks for reading

if any user is interesting, please send me a PM.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=pFtQ-vfnpwS_xeER5IUka4efuYGWjVZtGAfNwMIRD1gBdkOcmI8X2CEfDve&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc

Español

Probablemnete el titulo de este topico es un poco ambiguo, pero intentare explicarlo de la mejor manera.

Ultima server tiene la oportunidad de obtener una nueva herramienta la cual nos permitira completar crear nuevos items completamente. En estos años hemos estado editando items que no se usaban (excepto la ultima reaper esa es un nuevo item) en el juego para hacerlos diferentes, cambienod el nombre, los atributos etc... pero editar objetos no puede ser echo para siempre, llegara el dia que se terminen y no podremos editar mas.

Por otro lado, con esta herramienta nosotros podemos crear items para el juego,armas, armaduras,objetos unicos etc. Pero (todo tiene un pero) necesitamos la ayuda de la comunidad, asi que estamos ofreciendo lo siguiente.

los primeros 4 miembors que donen $65 vamos a crear items exclusivos para ellos, el objeto sera de su eleccion, tenemos unas pocas reglas para esto. como ejemplo.

• no pregunten por darkflow o cualquier clase con 3000atp eso es una peticion ridicula.
  • Una de las reglas es que el arma debe tener el nombre del personaje, asi podremos rastrear esta arma en caso de perdida o lo que sea.
  • si deceas un skin personalizado, deveras proporsionar los files necesarios del skin.

Estas donaciones nos ayudaran a mantener los gastos del servidor. por lo que tendremos que pagar por la herramienta.

Tambien quiero agregar esto. yo se que todos los user no pueden donar por las diferentes razones, quiero q todos entiendan, que esto es muy util para la comunidad y el servidor, esta nueva herramienta nos ayudara con las caracteristicas agregadas a los objetos creados y nuevas cosas al juego.

Bueno por ahora es todo. gracias por tomarce el tiempo de leer.

Si alguien esta interesado, por favor mandarme un mensage privado.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=pFtQ-vfnpwS_xeER5IUka4efuYGWjVZtGAfNwMIRD1gBdkOcmI8X2CEfDve&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d96fc0752e9614158f04872d2f2ae25dc

Edited by Larva
  • Like 1

I think more subtle is the key word here think more like this:

You could get a set of charge mechguns with a custom photon colour, name and description as well as stats:

Example:

KAJEX SUPER MECHS.

Lime green photon.

A pair of mechs made for a legendary gun master.

alternatively, items such as the heaven's punisher could probably be cloned and given a different class requirement with a custom name, so forces could use that specific weapon that only you own.

Btw items like this would be like this and named like this for everyone. Like chuk's very own special dildo.

Edited by Lee
  • Like 3

Also want to add that every $ going to this is going to be for the guy that posted above me.

• Like 2

Man I so want to do this, but I've got more pressing financial matters to deal with ATM... Namely an leaky exhaust manifold on my truck that needs replacement. *sigh*

Maybe if you guys are still looking for one more person to buy in by next month perhaps?

I'd love to have a real-deal "Angel Arm Revolver" for Trigunman. :P:lol:B) I'm thinking something along the lines of a the combined effects of the T-J Sword and Divine Punishment for a special on this pistol that has just below rifle range.

Oh well, I'll get back to you gents...

I wonder, would a combo unlocked charge master raven be overpowered? Not as much as an L&K38 like that though....