Mag question. Don't answer unless you know a great deal about mags and stat ratios. :)

I don't know how to word this in the most understandable way so please bare with me on this...

When raising a mag it evolves at levels 10, 35, and 50, (excluding special evolutions). Also each Id/class combination influences what they evolve into and what photon blasts they learn.

Example - If i was to raise a no-Mind Kumara with a Whitill force I would have to follow the stat ratio POW=DEX>MIND which at level 50 would evolve it into Kumara, with no MIND, but also, with no twins. An easy way to get twins would be with a Skyly hunter, with the stat ratio, DEX>POW>MIND, which would also be able to be done without MIND, but is also a level 50 evolution.

My question is - If I ding the mag to 50 with the skyly hunter with the above ratio to get twins, then pass the mag over to the whitill force,..would I be able to follow the above stat ratio for the Kumara and still be able to get the Kumara even after level 50? Like will the Kumara only happen at level 50 or can it be achieved at any level 51+ if I follow the stat ratio?

I'm going to do this regardless as a "trial and error" deal, but I just wanted to see ahead of time if anyone knew so I wouldn't be flunking one of my mags just to experiment.

Edited by Rogue Fatso

How mags should work after 50 is, when the level is dividable by 5 with no remainder then on giving it to another class it should change right away based on that class and alignment. How it actually works well isn't correct.

• Like 1

How mags should work after 50 is, when the level is dividable by 5 with no remainder then on giving it to another class it should change right away based on that class and alignment. How it actually works well isn't correct.

So then i should be able to get twins at 50 on my HU then give it to the fo and still get the mag i need?(given they dont bug) woot. ty

• Like 1

yes you will have the Kumara, but must pay attention to the foods that will give you once again for whitil, after you do the first off the MAG will reverse the trend and if power is not compatible between the two Mags you inadvertently will evolve a status that does not want. Hint, when returning to the mag whitil, feed it to become restart the game after he regress to the evolution starting dai feed him until lv 55 when he should definitely change.

• Like 1

yes you will have the Kumara, but must pay attention to the foods that will give you once again for whitil, after you do the first off the MAG will reverse the trend and if power is not compatible between the two Mags you inadvertently will evolve a status that does not want. Hint, when returning to the mag whitil, feed it to become restart the game after he regress to the evolution starting dai feed him until lv 55 when he should definitely change.

thanks