All items were corrupted then gone

Hi,

Guilcard # 42096348

Character name - Dead Soul - 3rd slot

2nd bug happened Saturday April 13th 1:30pm

The first time this happened it was only one item. Logged on/off several times to fix it. Finally, I dropped the item and logged off. Logged back on, that item was gone but everything was else was ok.

This time all my items were ????. Weapons, armor, mag, everything. I didnt take a pic of it when it happened because i immeadiately got mad, finished transferring items and logged off. Here's the thing. I log back on and ALL THE CORRUPTED ITEMS IN MY CHARACTER'S INVENTORY were gone. The first time this happed the corrupted spread needle stayed in my inventory, no matter how many times i logged on to try to solve the issue. I am frustrated and confused. Please help me.

Also, I'm not good with forums. How do I add pictures? :(

ok I checked your inventory and it's empty, we'll have to proceed with a rollback.

As for pictures, you simply press the prt scrn button, which will make a bmp image in your images folder. Then you find a hostingstie, like imageshack, you upload the pictures and you put the link here. preferably surrounded by image tags to embed the images but it's optional.

• Like 1

Here are the pictures I took. The first one is the corrupted spread needle. The second one, which is probably no help at all, is after all the corrupted items were gone.

I hope this works. Also, I don't know what an "image tag" is.

PSOBB-CorruptedInventoryProblem002_zps0f

PSOBB-CorruptedInventoryProblem004_zps24

Edited by wewoy

Hell yeah I got all my items back! I lost 14 lvls but I would much rather have the weapons and gear back, especially the mag. I can get the lvls back easy. Thanks a bunch for turning my frown upside down. :)