Easter Virus Event 2013

Larva

easter_pso_virus_2013.jpg

EasterVIRUS is Here in Ultima a month full of fun and joy.

During the entire month we will have some cool stuff to all, we will include THE MINI EVENT OF THE OVENMITTS <--LINK

Egg Rappy, will be dropping the Ashura Mag Cell, Comander Blade, and few Ultima Server Collection item,

GAME MAGAZINE

And this year for the first time the Easter egg in ULTIMATE will be dropping different items than any other difficulty.

And MoRE... Olga Flow will be dropping KROE'S Sweater and also, after almost 3 years Samurai Armor.

The mini events... this year will be hosted by the the ovenMitts team, you can go the their section in the forum, so you can see their news.

Ohh almost forgot the Virus Shield: Vol Opt this shield will be found in the Ep4, i wont reveal any other detail about it.

users are welcome to post here what they found about the drop and ID's.

And one more thing... each Saturday and Sunday of April server will be giving Exp x5.

All this start April 6th and the events ends April 21.

have fun.

------

ESPAÑOL

------

easter_pso_virus_2013.jpg

EasterVIRUS está aqui en Ultima un mes entero de diversión y alegría.

Durante todo el mes tendremos cosas geniales para todos, incluyendo el evento de OVENMITTS

Además los Egg Rappy, van a tener drop de Ashura Mag Cell, Comander Blade, y algunos items de colección de nuestro servidor.

Además el Evento de easter egg tendrá drops diferentes en dificultad ULTIMATE.

Y también Olga Flow tendrá drop de KROE'S Sweater y, luego de casi tres años, también tendrá drop de Samurai Armor.

Los mini-eventos... este año serán auspiciados por el team ovenMitts, puedes ir a su sección en el foro, así puedes ver sus noticias.

Y no nos olvidemos de el Virus Shield: Vol Opt escondido en alguna parte del episodio 4.

Como adicional cada sábado y domingo de abril tendremos Exp x5.

Todo esto comienza el 6 de abril y termina el 21 de abril.

Diviértanse.

Edited by Larva
  • Like 3

Fantástico y justo cuando acabo de volver al server después de un largo tiempo, espero ver caras familiares para jugar de nuevo juntos y recordar los tiempos de gloria jejejeje saludos a todos.

PD:Estupendo evento larva XD

Hey I've heard rumors that the Oran I.D. can find the Vol Opt Virus shield drop?

Anyone willing to confirm/deny? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to spill the beans here, thanks in advance...

Hey I've heard rumors that the Oran I.D. can find the Vol Opt Virus shield drop? Anyone willing to confirm/deny? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to spill the beans here, thanks in advance...

I tried oran, but didn't have anything drop. A different id was very lucky though. I won't spill the beans yet, but I'll help you before the event ends if you don't figure it out.

• 3 weeks later...

The event is over, i hope everyone liked tje event.

More cool things and events are to come.

Have fun ppl.