L&K COMBAT 38 COMBO *BRING BACK* <3

It not my fault, :c Choko give me the suger called >Photon crystals< if you know what i mean. *wink wink* ;-*L

:onion102::onion88: < before

:onion86::onion122::onion116::onion-head82: <now

:onion60::onion07::onion127::onion-head86: <after (over dost)

>joking around<

Sign Redstar

This topic isn't in Off Topic!

i bet none of you have tried master raven and lk38 combat with combo with their original atp and ata, i bet only lk38 when it was unlocked here, both with combo are OP, master raven is even better than lk38, faster animation, faster shots, 1-4 photon crystals to get it , at least lk38 was event only, but doesn't matter there are alots of master ravens around there and so are lk38 combats, really, adding combo to an extremely common weapon?, almost automatically giving everybody an op weapon without serious hunting, at least master raven was/were event only but it has been in black paper 2 since the start of the server, it is already common because people usually go hunting liberta kit which most get a master raven while hunting the liberta kit

Edited by Elric

• 3 weeks later...

ARISE FROM YOUR GRAVE, THREAD LONG AGO MADE...

http://img.jeuxvideo.fr/028A016D02067322-c1-photo-altered-beast.jpg

Okay, after finally getting one of these this week I have to say this...

Oh yes, I want to give a HUGE thank you again to Godric! :D U RAWK DEWD!!! I though these were the mechguns (L&K 14 mechs) when you first dropped them to me the other night, as I have already had them once before...

But when I finally equipped it last night and saw this was in fact the mini gun in all it's multi-shot glory I was like... OMG... YES... YEEEEEEUUUSSSSS!!!! *orgasim* LOL :lol: W00t W00t W00t! THANK YOU AGAIN sir, my arsenal is almost complete! (just lacking a Dark Meteor mwuahahahaha)

Yea, plenty powerful enough, the combo ability to it's already pretty powerful multi-shot capability would be devastating! The range of it is almost up there with rifles to boot, I'd say it's about the same as most bazookas. Yea, combo with this thing in it's current state or should I say, at it's current ATP = overpowered. ;) If combo was added back it would need some "nerfing" to make it from being overpowered IMHO. B)

Edited by Trigunman

• 6 years later...