L&K COMBAT 38 COMBO *BRING BACK* <3

I miss the L&K combat after its combo was removed the weapon that was once a fun and awesome neccessity to many players was dwindled to a weaker version with a one hit option and then the weapon slowly but surely started to become rare and disappear amongst players. I give the ultima leaders a proposition bring back the once unique L&K Combat 38 Heavy gun with combo. bringing back an old accomodation may bring back some older players who were once fond of rapidly firing heavy magazines from a digitized weapon half their digitized characters body. Thank you for your time and feel free to comment below Come On Community lemme hear it! :D

• Like 1

Dude, L&K38Combat with combo, is just over-powered. How 'bout we leave it like how it is now? L&K38 combo topics are sooooo last year. It will never come back even how much you beg.

• Like 2

what the hell are you talking about? lol i have some in my bank right now. They HAVE a combo. The mechguns right?

yeah they have a combo. i remember reading that post and not even understanding because they do have a combo. i dont see how they are OP at all though. they have decent knock back but fast moving mobs walk right up any ways. Had a 50 hit pair on my humar that i was using with a combo less then a month ago

DOH! nevermind lol i just looked and the mech are L&K14* not 38 lol. what is the L&K 38?

Edited by Rogue Fatso

Dual Bird is a bullshit, just serves for the hucaseal.... Master Raven have a three time bullet this with a hit and combo working amazing (nine bullets for complete combo), i think that Lk38 whit combo is only for people noobies or that no have a good Sword or Shot

But isn't the master raven and LK38 combat equally not a good idea to put they combo back on. Like i say leave Art the way it has been. Just think of a brand new Art/Weapon idea like.

Here some examples:

Master raven (lazy raven 120 ATA) with foie as Sp attack Looks like a re-skinned last swan has good Ata and ata but lowers Def

LK38 combat (*GM's only weapon* Ultima assault with 190 ATA) A red and blue LK with gold tip that shoots complete rounds and has Charge as Sp attack.

Only used for battle By Gms.

LK38 combat (Savage combat 38 100 ATA) has berserk as sp attack, drains 3 hp per second

while holding it.

Support ultima for new weapons not just change the old ones, Keep the old be.

And start giving ideas for new weapons.

Sign: Red star

Edited by Redstar Hunter
  • Like 1

What if they reduced its attack power drastically and readded the combo

the only way it would ever be balanced imo is if it had negative atp (it ttook atp away from you) and stupidly low ata, even with minimal atp and ata it's still fairly overpowered especially on hunters.

• Like 1

Larva continuous his effort to improve ultima server,so he knows that you need a mechgun worth DM-DF.he unlocked L&K 38 combat when i asked him 3 years ago. must have been his reasons to locked again.and who knows perhaps he is preparing something better though.The pleasant surprise is something usual here to Ultima,hehe...