Glide drop.

Now I'm not too too upset about this but I'm unnerved enough to post it.

I made a room title specifically "Glidehunt?" to hunt a glide divine to sell. 2 English players joined and were cool with me getting it if it dropped. A Spanish player joined after them. A glide dropped not too long into the run and was looted by the Spanish player. 1 of the English players Kindly asked him in Spanish if i could have it and he said no and actually tried to sell it to me. I'm not going to say any names but for future reference to all people...If you join a room where 1 specific drop is being hunted don't ninja loot it on the person hunting it. It's not cool to do that in this game or any other loot based game. Sorry for making a stink but this didn't settle well with me.

• Like 1

i dont need it. i was just hunting it to sell it. one dropped 1st run and they drop off all sand rappys. it dropped in crater east for purple and the guy in the group ninja'd it from me.

i was hunting it just to sell

Edited by Rogue Fatso

Jacks the item and tries to sell it to you afterward? What an a-hole . . .

Plain and simple, passwords make for good fellow gamers, so to speak.

If you're hunting for something and intend to get it for yourself, I'm sad to say, TRUST NO ONE. Greed can get the best of us all.

Start a game up and password it, I do it myself if I'm hunting for something in particular if I can with my section ID.

There are a few I think I can trust with in-game here,(cuz I've played with them long enough) but generally when playing with people I don't know... Yea, see above.

Edited by Trigunman