Daylight scar 30hit x1 7 PDs

DB's armour 3PDS

Alliance uniform 3PDS

Yata mirror 4PDS

Heaven Stricker Coat 8PDS

Amplifer of Anti 2PDS

sato mag purple 5/150/45/0 offer

honey comb reflector 8PD's

Really only want PD's so make me offers please (: in game name is benni (: pm me in game or here (may take weapons)

Edited by Benni Hodson

3pd for v101?

Hmkay then. What WILL you give me for that much? I've only been playing for about a month so I don't know how much/why they go for that amount beside rarity and all. Actually I think you should just put the exact prices you want for everything. Then one will know just how much they need on the spot instead of randomly offering and then just getting shot down for not having the amount that you or others seem to want for the item. Just a suggestion.

Edited by Grimoire Greys

Hmkay then. What WILL you give me for that much? I've only been playing for about a month so I don't know how much/why they go for that amount beside rarity and all. Actually I think you should just put the exact prices you want for everything. Then one will know just how much they need on the spot instead of randomly offering and then just getting shot down for not having the amount that you or others seem to want for the item. Just a suggestion.

thank you for the good idea :D has been done ^^, and well it all depends are u a hunter? or force or ranger? i have a bunch of god stuff you can have for free lol