suggestions for a fomar.

I'm considering making a fomar. However they don't have as many weapon options as their female counterparts so I'm a little stuck on what to hunt for one.

I was thinking an Excal with hit would be a good place to start. And maybe Soul Banish with hit and a decent pair of mechs (maybe M&A 60 Vise).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

If your talking about the FOmar's equipment take a look at this guide, and hopefully it helps you.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=1940

That guide doesn't seem to take BlueBurst into account. Just Eps 1 & 2. Thanks for trying to help though.

if you want any fomar weps i have a few you can buy (': such as Windmill Inferno Bazooka Holy Ray M&A60 Vise Red Handgun Custom Ray Ver.00 G-Assassin's Sabers Morning Glory Brave Knuckle Victor Axe Diska of Braveman Elysion DB's Sword (AUW 3062 Gal Wing Red Barrier Purple Ring and sacred cloth, il sell em all really cheap like 1 pd per item (: let me know in game or on pm

That guide doesn't seem to take BlueBurst into account. Just Eps 1 & 2. Thanks for trying to help though.

I know, but it shows the equips, didn't you want that?

well im a some what force pro an the only two things come to mind for me is mother garb + an adept both cuts TP consumption, also Slicer of Fanatic with some good hit% to halves the enemy health to making killing them alittle more faster an easy for you. also double saber or g-assassin saber with hit% is a good idea to.

im going 2 give you the cons and pros of battle fomar vs battle fonewm

con-10-20 ata less- (it dosent seem like much but it is that means donating for more than 50 hit excal bringer rifle might need v502 v501 and 50 hit) same concept for mech guns apply more more hit trust me 50 dosent get the job done

pro- 200+ more atp defense and evp (dont quote me on evp)

con- fonewms spells hit harder they are better at casting

i think if you can get a 60+ hit excal tellusis you should go for it im not going 2 tell you my setup but push for max stats if you can get a dfork and excal you wont regret it if you use the right armor and units

Fomar is only good if you have OP (over powered) weapons then you can create it but if you don't, make any other class besides it because it's a melee force with very low ATA so you will miss a lot.

hit, miss, miss <-- excalibur 30hit

I know this because I was a level 200 Fomar myself.

Edited by Element