New Player TOAL NUBSAUCE~ <3

Hey everyone I'm totally new to PSO series, had a fun time messing around with PS0 for DS so I decided to google for private servers for PSOBB and found this server, hope to see you all soon~ Help and advice is appreciated, also if you see me being a total noob feel free to tell me how to get better B) (Probably going to make a FOnewm...)

Edited by cyTO

Welcome to the server cyTO ,, we are here to help in anything i bet you will enjoy the server and also the player are very friendly .

have fun xD

Awesmesauce man. Welcome to Ultima, I hope you'll thouroughly enjoy your stay here. :D

I'm usually found ingame as "Vypor". I'll gladly help ya out when I can. And don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, I'll do what I can to answer them. ;D

You can start by joining free TTF rooms the other noobs newbies make. *cough* XD

Lol.

Welcome to the server man, i'm still kind of new but im not an noob newbie anymore so if you wanna play a game or 2 if im not busy we can play, but im busy most the time.....but my ingame names should be under my username here|

<-------------------------------

Edited by Drakfang4

1) try not to get surrounded by mobs

2)alot of pple love them some evasive points but i dont if i get hit i become immuned to dmg for the next few secconds enabling me to do an entire combo b4 i get struck again

3)defense power is good but too much can be a bad thing and i highly doubt ull ever reach this point but if the mobs arent dealing a decent ammount of dmg then you wont recieve the immune benifit which means if ur surrounded ur gonna get owned quickly, even if they do only take out 1/50th of ur hp, ull be surprised as to how fast it goes

4)for ME if i get frozen then most of the time it means death, while frozen u cannot gain an immune benifit which means theyre free to deal dmg with each blow

5)do another attack AFTER the first attack is finished, this is the easiest way to get a combo and you can do it faster for a slightly faster combo and somtimes 2x as fast but its hard to do while alone lol needless in an intense battle

6)should go without saying, think of ur teamates and dont be an xp whore, which means in it for only xp cuz everyone is here for xp and just let everyone have a chance to get xp= if ur hunter dont go in with a mechgun, u deal alot of dmg and kill enemies to quick or for a ranger to not deal heavy dmg with spread gun but ur goal it to SLOW down the mobs or take out the one with most threat like mobs that can megid/freeze/paralyze, if ur an android USE ur traps and destroy traps at ALL TIMES or dont use an android, if ur a caster the least u can do is throw in a few support magics every now and then for the party, if u dont want to tank dont get hunter, if u dont want to kill slow dont roll ranger, if u dont want to use support magic dont go force. announcing that your not good at support but good at dealing dmg to mobs then plz let ur team know ur not that kinda force, least they know not to look forward to support :D this should be a bit ways in the game like very hard mode and ultimate mode.

7)most farming for awesome gear is by killing rare mobs, and rare mobs randomly spawn, everytime a mob spawns theres a small chance it will be rare, and a really really REALLY good chance to drop a rare unlike most games where all rares are 1/99999999999999999 on every mob. i recommend going to www.pso-world.com they have awesome databases, look on the left side and scroll down to the episode 1,2,4 section.

8)feed ur mag every 3min and 40 sec or thats when they get hungry. most of their blasts are only as powerful as the mag level or IQ, syncro is how often a mag will cast stuff on u like immune or heal u at 1/10 hp ect... and how fast they gain Photon energy for ur PB gauge. this should help u feed ur mag a bit. yes u can find mags from the mines mostly on hard and very hard modes but can find on all modes, or u can just make a new trash character and xfer it to ur good character.

omg, im done typing now