PSOBB Multi-Clienting

Um.. Yes I think you can Multi-Client on the same computer and on the same server.. But if your going to multi-client then your going to have to use different accounts. But it depends on which client you downloaded I think. It works for me you can try and see if it works. :)

Yeah, just run the client more than once. (Don't run online.exe the subsequent times, just run it directly)

Oh.. make sure you have UAC disabled, because it would mess things up.

Um.. Yes I think you can Multi-Client on the same computer and on the same server.. But if your going to multi-client then your going to have to use different accounts. But it depends on which client you downloaded I think. It works for me you can try and see if it works. :)

Well i just downloaded the full installer from www.phantasystaronline.net. I didn't see anything anything about different clients. i tried opening one with online.exe and a second from the PsoBB appplication and that caused the first one to crash.

Pin PsoBB to your taskbar, then start one, once you did that. Right click on the PsoBB.exe again and click PsoBB. See if that helps.

• Like 1

Well, I can multi client here fine, Idk what's going with yours. By far now, I don't know what else to do. :( Sorry.

Hehe, it's ok. I just try to help out players that need help with PSO and stuff.. Once I hit 200.. I might make a new char and help people. I don't know! hehe

UAC = user account control. It's that message that pops up when you run something in administrator mode. You can turn it off or lower it one level. What is preventing you from dual clienting? You get an error-message? If so, which one?

• Like 1