Good-bye ULTIMA very soon.

Element

:)

I HAVE A MAX STAT RED RING LEFT IM STILL THINKING WHO THIS SHOULD GO TOO.

Edited by Element

aww yea marine good look i have no doubt in mind your going to paris island for basic unless you live in california if your going to paris island put on bug spray everyday untill you leave those sand flees are going to fuck you up if you dont and when you get to sugar cookie hill keep your mouth and eyes shut on your way down best advice i can ever give you and buy lots of q tips like 200 or more for cleaning your m16 since you will spend a million hours cleaning it there are some really tough spots to get without q tips

• Like 1

Element> (I HAVE A MAX STAT RED RING LEFT IM STILL THINKING WHO THIS SHOULD GO TOO) <

Red Star reply > It should be to me. :) Because my power level is over RED CARD thousand! :onion-head60::o !!!!!!!! Please and thank you. < :D

Guys, it's his decision who he wants to give the max RR to. Just be patient and wait for him until he made his decision, because if you keep on begging for it. He might not give it. Just saying. :)

• Like 2

lol I know wassup trust me I can tell whos a true nikka to me and who is a deceiver.

Main Nikka is Jsandz thats why im hookin him up the most.

Hope you have fun in your life!! Peace man!!! :onion-head75:

• Like 2