Good-bye ULTIMA very soon.

Element

goodbye my old friendly rival had some good times with you

rude to ask but can i has dat wd :$

and remember if you are down you can always contact me to cheer you up

• Like 1

You're leaving me on my birthday D: so sad

;(((

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BE ONLINE FEBRUARY 28th TO RECEIVE YOUR STUFF FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THEIR NAMES NEXT TO THE ITEMS.

I'll be online all day morning to night until items are given but for the people that are not online and I dont see them, the items will be arranged and given to someone else so please login to get them thanks :).

Edited by Element
  • Like 1

Man, Element I noticed how willing to help and to be nice for no reason you were. I'll miss you. It will ake a void when you will no more be here. Aaaahhh... Too bad. I wish you good luck with your futur career.Goodbye Element, it was nice to have you here.

• Like 1

Reserve that Gael Giel for me also, and I hope you will like it in the marines man. You will be known here as the Veteran and Donator. You will be missed aloooooot here in Ultima man. Have a good life. :)

• Like 2

yeah element no worries bro. xd if you dont then i get both, but if you do only 1 so dont worry xd

lol, nah that ain't true. xD

Good luck and have a good life We will remember you by what you did in pso and by all the help you have work and supported ultima allot with all the donations you given to them to help keep it alive. We Well not forget you. ! Have a great time.

And i would like to say good bye to you in ultima.

Edited by Redstar Hunter