Good-bye ULTIMA very soon.

Element

Damn, late to the notification... Don't know you all that well Element, but you seem like a good fella. With that said, the Marines is serious business, especially with your listed MOS. Semper Fi and *Hoorah* future Marine, thank you for your service, your sacrifice and make your country proud. Watch your 6 in the sandpit, keep your powder dry, come back home alive and stomp some evil rag heads good for us man! I'll keep you in my prayers and that you stay safe. :onion-head11:

• Like 1

Good luck in the marines Nick :D you will do AMAZING!! Im sorry i didn't get to say goodbye, but i really will miss you! ^^ You are the best/most caring/helpful/ funniest person on the server and for that is the reason why you will be GREATLY missed!! <3
Take care our there & please don't get hurt!!

Lots of love Kymee&Benni :)) xxxxxxx

• Like 1

It's seems im late .. well life has to keep goin on all of us. I would like to thank you and telling you that you are a great person who always tried to help the community and not only on donation but in contribution with great ideas.

thanks man we will really miss ya here.

and hey. why i dont get any of your stuff to me :( .

hope to see you around some day again. and wish you the best luck in the Corp.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...