Good-bye ULTIMA very soon.

Element

Yea sorry to say this but I have to move on with my life and I am about to join the United States Marine Corps (MOS: Infantry Front Line Soldier). I am listing all the weapons below of mine to who I am giving them too (mostly friends of mine only), hope you guys appreciate it because this is $650 worth of donation items and im giving away all of it. But for now I'll be online of this month then I say good-bye (Ill hop online here and there but that will be very rare since im deciding to uninstall PSO Ultima and might not even come online after). It was nice meeting everyone here players and GM's this server was awesome and im glad I was able to be known and help the server out as much as I could even though im still rich because im a drug dealer lol, but here it goes.

If you are on my good side, you may get a chance to get a weapon but im thinking of giving them to my main homies you know who you are ;).

90hit type mech/mechguns (demon special) - Shawty

100hit yasminkov 9000M (demon special) - Naruto

Max stat WD + Excal 100beast 100dark 90hit - Jsandz (my main homie xd)

100beast 100dark 100hit Dark Flow - Gibbles

Dark Bridge - Mira

Other items that has not been appointed yet so im still deciding who I should give these too :).

Charge Vulcan - 50beast 100dark 90hit - (Jsandz) (4th item to Jsandz now the rest is for anyone i choose)

Charge Raygun - 50hit - (Travesty)

Hell Raygun - 90hit - (Jsandz)

Ultima Reaper - 90hit (reserved /// Shawty /W deal) PRAY

Dark Meteor - 100beast 100dark 50hit - (Jsandz) - true friend here to me and I want to hook him up the most

Frozen Shooter - 50hit - (Travesty)

Psycho Wand + Three Seals - (Clown)

Max Stat Red Ring

Gael Giel 5/125/70/0 (reserved /// Naruto /W deal) PRAY

Zalure Needle Mille Mareteux 30hit - (Travesty)

Bundle Of Equips (v101,adept,centx3,v801,smartlink,v502,cure/freeze,all my PD's) (reserved /// Gibble /W deal) PRAY

I will choose every person for a item before the end of this month and give all these away but you will see me online until then ^_^.

February 7th - March 1st

Edited by kajex
  • Like 1

Element you are a good person i stick by the what ive said since ive knowin you was leaveing... dont do it... a friend is more important then pixels.. so im not looking forward to seeing you go.. i will say that the USMC is the way to go though bro... atleast you will make something of your life unlike alot of people i know... proud of you man.. the drugs anit gunna be able to get you through life for ever ur making a good move.. i hope to see you online more then just here and there.. ur friend , Jsandz.

• Like 1

Element you are a good person i stick by the what ive said since ive knowin you was leaveing... dont do it... a friend is more important then pixels.. so im not looking forward to seeing you go.. i will say that the USMC is the way to go though bro... atleast you will make something of your life unlike alot of people i know... proud of you man.. the drugs anit gunna be able to get you through life for ever ur making a good move.. i hope to see you online more then just here and there.. ur friend , Jsandz.

Bye bye

Thanks

• Like 1

I AM NEVER COMING BACK, sorry to say that but I cant lie to you guys and say I will. Thats a promise its a good-bye forever really I cant have PSO in my way I need to start running miles and working out to my limit but thanks I do appreciate the welcoming I really do I need to start getting ready for the Marines.

Thank you guys staying sober off drugs was the hardest thing for me to do and now im almost 1-month sober :).

Edited by Element
  • Like 2

Ultima won't be the same without you. It's sad to see such an integral part of the community moving on. Your contributions over the years have been a key factor in the survival of this server. We all owe you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy Phantasy Star Online. Anyway...I guess I'll have to find someone else to keep me entertained in the lobby :P. I hope life treats you well.

• Like 2

Ultima won't be the same without you. It's sad to see such an integral part of the community moving on. Your contributions over the years have been a key factor in the survival of this server. We all owe you for giving us the opportunity to enjoy Phantasy Star Online. Anyway...I guess I'll have to find someone else to keep me entertained in the lobby :P. I hope life treats you well.

Thanks man and yea sorry I really do have to move on im going to be a foot soldier and cant have PSO in my mind, the donations was really nothing to me I can make $60-$100 in one day by selling dope and weed same time but I hope you good aswell thanks for everything.

Edited by Element
  • Like 1

Wait Hold up this is what you meant by the bootcamp. :o Aw man This bites well if it makes you feel better I might be considering it to its my last resort option to join the army and if you have a college degree you can be an e1 or e2 i have a friend whos in the marines those guys go through hell just remember dude you cant add hit to a machine gun using photon spheres they dont exist and the only thing those enemies drop is communism terrorisim and ammo so stay alive and best of luck oh yeah and lets hunt me a lame I need one :P -Jorlak <3

• Like 2

Wait Hold up this is what you meant by the bootcamp. :o Aw man This bites well if it makes you feel better I might be considering it to its my last resort option to join the army and if you have a college degree you can be an e1 or e2 i have a friend whos in the marines those guys go through hell just remember dude you cant add hit to a machine gun using photon spheres they dont exist and the only thing those enemies drop is communism terrorisim and ammo so stay alive and best of luck oh yeah and lets hunt me a lame I need one :P -Jorlak <3

lol...

• Like 1

Good luck in the army, I'm sure you'll be missed here. Be sure to at least drop by on the forum from time to time :)

Cheerio

• Like 1