Weapon Soul Eater (guide)

Larva

the credits of this guide is for the user prodi1600

Soul Eater weapon

Description:"A cursed sickle that drains HP from the user. Its special attack drains HP for a powerful strike."

ATP: + 180-185

ATA: + 40

Weapon Class: Partisan

Requirement Status: ATP 165

Stars: 9

PSO-SoulEater-01.jpg

BB-SOUL_EATER-ACTION-1.jpg

souleater2.jpg

here start the guide.

you most complete the following quest on this order.

1- Dr.Ostos Research

2- Unsealed Door

3- Waterfall Tears

4- Black Paper

5- From The Depths

1- At the end on quest Dr.Ostos research a Npc named Sue will ask your name, DO NOT tell her your name and finish the mission.

2- Now on Unsealed Door look for Sue and Bernie talk to them a watch very carefully what they say, talk to them until they say something about of a Purple Hucast (KireeK).

3- Now on Waterfalls Tears after you fight agains Anna you must keep going (do not finish the mision) you will find a NPc (kireek)

you will see a green arrow on the map that's him, find him, and fight against him. (it maybe appears or maybe not. if not maybe you did some thing wrong, probably you will need to start again.).

4- after his humiliate defeat on Waterfall Tears, Kireek want revenge and you will fight again on quest Black Paper, defeat him again and finish the quest.

5- Finally !!! you think you won't make it but your here , in some moment all your sacrifice will get the reward, this part is more easy, start the quest From The Depths, and finish the main goal, but do not enter the teloport of Ash, go back to Ruins 2 and agains look for the arrow of Kireek on the map, and again fight and defeat him, and this time hi will give to you in person the Soul Eater. And every one will One you kick his ASS :onion-head10: .

Credits to Prodi1600

P.d at the final battle of Kireek you will need a empty slot in your inventory to receive the Soul Eater , otherwise Kirrek won't give you the weapons and you did was in vain, -_-

• 2 months later...

This is just to further this guide so u dont make any mistakes

How to get the Soul Eater - How to...

1. First, have the stages unlocked all the way to the Ruins.

2. Then, clear the first three Hunter's Guild quests to unlock "Dr. Osto's Research"

3. Next, do the quest "Dr. Osto's Research". At the end when Sue asks your name... DO NOT TELL SUE YOUR NAME! THIS IS IMPORTANT! Don't go back either, first look on the map and find the red and black costume RAmar and talk to him, then return

and finish the quest.

4. Then, do "Unsealed Door". To unlock this quest, you must have passed Dr. Osto's Research" and "Knowing One's Heart". During your quest, find Sue in Mines 2 and talk to her. Then finish this quest.

5. Afterwards, do "Waterfall Tears". To unlock this quest, you must have passed all the Caves quests EXCEPT for Lionel's Letter. After you beat Anna the second time, DO NOT GO BACK THROUGH THE TELEPIPE! Go look

for a green arrow in area map in Caves 2 then go to it, and you will find Kireek with Soul Eater, the person you saw in battle training. You will fight Kireek, he seems to want your soul. Once you win, then go back and finish the quest.

6. Next, do "Black Paper". It will appear after you finish Waterfall Tears. In Caves 1, search for the green arrow in the area map that is Kireek. In this room it will be dark, and you will fight him a second time. Defeat him, then continue and finish the quest.

7. Now do "From The Depths". To have this unlocked, you must have passed "Doc's Secret Plan". At the end, when you activate the terminal in Ruins 3, Ash goes to look for survivors. DO NOT GO BACK, instead go to

Ruins 2. Check on the area map and go west. You'll find Kireek and Ash's arrows lying on the ground. You'll find Ash lying on the ground. Fight Kireek and beat him you will receive the Soul Eater.

BUT be warned! If you have no more slots open you will not get it!

(Hint: Do not use Resta it will heal him if he is targeted. Use Zonde it does good damage.)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

did you do all the quests in Solo play, or online? cuz if it wasnt single then thats your problem. otherwise I really dunno D:

Thanks for the fast reply!

I did the solo play quests via the Hunter's guild. The 3 quests were listed under Main story. After completing 3 quests I unlocked more quests but there was no Dr's quest. Meibatsu suggested that i might need to do the online Government quests to 4-2. Is this what he meant by unlock all the maps till Ruins?

Meibatsu suggested that i might need to do the online Government quests to 4-2
\

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, I've never done the government quests before, but I've played this through a few times on GameCube. If you didnt get Dr. Osto, try some of the next quests, but avoid any that are a part of the quest chain listed above.

1- Dr.Ostos Research

2- Unsealed Door

3- Waterfall Tears

4- Black Paper

5- From The Depths

in order to unlock all of the one-person quests you must do the government quests in normal mode (not one-person mode) up to ruins apparantly, but personally i just completed all the government quests or if u dont want to fight dark falz then just do quest 4-2.

only need to go to 4-1 i think, the entrance to the ruins with the three seals.

Ah. I had heard 4-2 from somewhere in the past. Maybe the poster meant "unlock 4-2" rather than "complete 4-2". Either way, I'm glad this has been hashed out a bit better.

Ah. I had heard 4-2 from somewhere in the past. Maybe the poster meant "unlock 4-2" rather than "complete 4-2". Either way, I'm glad this has been hashed out a bit better.

I don't even think you have to complete 4-1, just unlock that.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for clearing that up everyone! These Government quests are quite long and quite difficult to solo for a novice like myself. Luckily I'm already at 3-1 (: almost there !

yeah they are a pain in the ass , but worth the time, the history of the game is very interesting, and if you want to know the history

you should play that quests xD