Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

Ok, all post your guildcards and I'll take a look at your common banks.

• 4 weeks later...

I need Help Lost Items trying to common bank transfer put My DM in to xfer over and dced log back in check bank And ???? items i dnt know what happened BAnk glitched and i dont have My DM anywere cud a Gm plz help me recover My items! id like to HUnt.pso1398787482.png

I'm not sure if this was ever being worked on, but it is now solved. I'd wait for someone to approve but it's already over a month old. DM restored.

• 1 month later...

Earlier this morning i traded for a Iron Faust, Baranz Launcher and a Mille Marteaux. As far as %'s go, i know that the Iron Faust and Mille Marteaux had %40 hit and i dont remember the other %'s. When i got the items i immediately out them into my common bank, logged out of my main character to change over to my ranger. I went back to common bank and those 3 guns were not there. I didnt screenshot them that instant, i wanted them on my character so i can screen shot them then but it was too late. They mustve been bugged in my bank and i cant get them back. I tried taking the ??? items out to see if they turn back into my guns but it just makes me crash every time. How can you help me with getting my weapons back?

when i posted this last week, i still ahvent had any assistance, please help me get back what i lost.

Earlier this morning i traded for a Iron Faust, Baranz Launcher and a Mille Marteaux. As far as %'s go, i know that the Iron Faust and Mille Marteaux had %40 hit and i dont remember the other %'s. When i got the items i immediately out them into my common bank, logged out of my main character to change over to my ranger. I went back to common bank and those 3 guns were not there. I didnt screenshot them that instant, i wanted them on my character so i can screen shot them then but it was too late. They mustve been bugged in my bank and i cant get them back. I tried taking the ??? items out to see if they turn back into my guns but it just makes me crash every time. How can you help me with getting my weapons back?

when i posted this last week, i still ahvent had any assistance, please help me get back what i lost.

What is your guildcard number?

• 3 weeks later...

hi

just happened to me now,was in lobby 1 and my character respaw by him self, then i look to banks and lost common bank and normal bank from slot 4

10-08-2014 around 09h00 server time

• Guild Card #'s:
  • conan-v.2 slot 4
Edited by Ricardo Gomes

We're doing some changes . Hopefully I can check it tonight.

Edited by Evie
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

hi

just happened to me now,was in lobby 1 and my character respaw by him self, then i look to banks and lost common bank and normal bank from slot 4

10-08-2014 around 09h00 server time

• Guild Card #'s:
  • conan-v.2 slot 4

still no news about this?