Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

Ahhh hell Chuk, take your time man...

I'd be nice to get it done ASAP but if you have far more important and pressing issues to deal with, by all means my problem here can wait.

I thankfully left some items in there to keep the ??? armor isolated in the list so it wouldn't crash every time I tried to access the common bank to withdraw something.

Anyway, just whenever you get the time and you get your pressing stuff taken care of first man, thanks!

Reader is fixed, I'll take a look into it tonight. If I however get distracted and forget it, let me know something in the shoutbox.

Reader is fixed, I'll take a look into it tonight. If I however get distracted and forget it, let me know something in the shoutbox.

Sweeeeeeett... Thanks Chuk, I'll check it out and get back to you. :onion-head11:

Normally it's fixed now. Can you confirm?

Also, ditch the saber in the common bank.

Ahhh yes, sorry Chuk, forgot to report about last night... YES, fix is confirmed, the ??? armor x22 was turned into sabers x22, which was promptly removed and sold! Common bank status is clear and free of bugs! Thanks again a bunch Chuk! :onion-head11: I'd ship you a case of beer as a reward, but I doubt it would clear customs in the UK! :onion-head65:

I'll come and get it!

Glad your bug is solved although it shouldn't have been 22 sabers but just one. :onion-head49:

Guess I need to replace the whole string instead of the default 4 arguments but that's for later. Most important part is that it works ^^

• 2 months later...

has anyone experienced not being able to play your other char when the bank crashes?? my game forceclosed had to reinstall game then manged to get my main char to work but when i use anyother the game force closes when i make it to lobby.

so confused

any help would be nice

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had any issues with the common box even though I always use it. I want to just say thanks for the continued support you provide to us for those that do have problems!

Is there any way we players can have an inventory reader to more easily make trade lists? This would be AWESOME.

4cqn.png

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 1