Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

• 2 weeks later...

I've been having a problem with "????" Items. It first started a few days ago with just one at the very bottom. I removed it and I thought all was well, when they came back:
n3w0hj.jpg

Guild card number: 42098669

Done, please remove and drop all the sabers you might find in the bank. It shouldn't crash you anymore though.

• 2 months later...

GuildCard: 42087349

Yesterday i had a bank full of rares i cant remember all of em :( but u can remember just a few. ASUKA, DISKA OF LIBERATOR, FLOWENS SWORD, FLOWENS SHEILD. i wish i could remember all of em because there were alot! :'( but im not a high enough level to use em so i put em in the bank and level up. i hit level 60 today and tried to open my bank to use a new rare and it says my bank is empty, absolutly nothing in my bank. help!?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is an issue I've meant to deal with some time ago, but as a result I had stopped using the common bank as I didn't have any other characters or a reason at the time anyway to even use it. So therefore, now that I have some new characters I'm starting to use more often so I really need this bug squashed to keep from PSO crashing every time my selection marker lands on this ??? 22x pieces of armor.

My guild card number is on my profile, thanks in advance guys for all that you do!

Screenshot provided as well...

tig.png

Edited by Trigunman

I need to rewrite a part of my reader cause of the stacking update and the new items. Is it a pressing issue?

Ahhh hell Chuk, take your time man...

I'd be nice to get it done ASAP but if you have far more important and pressing issues to deal with, by all means my problem here can wait.

I thankfully left some items in there to keep the ??? armor isolated in the list so it wouldn't crash every time I tried to access the common bank to withdraw something.

Anyway, just whenever you get the time and you get your pressing stuff taken care of first man, thanks!

Edited by Trigunman

GuildCard: 42100890

Info: Stored my Mag and some Dimate into the Common Bank to finish the leveling to 100 on a character with the proper ID for the Rare I wanted. When I transferred back and went into a run, the game crashed and my Mag, a Rati, and much of my inventory had become ????'s. While most of what was in there was entirely unimportant, I did lose the Mag and my DB's Saber.

GuildCard: 42100890

Info: Stored my Mag and some Dimate into the Common Bank to finish the leveling to 100 on a character with the proper ID for the Rare I wanted. When I transferred back and went into a run, the game crashed and my Mag, a Rati, and much of my inventory had become ????'s. While most of what was in there was entirely unimportant, I did lose the Mag and my DB's Saber.

Rollback may not be needed but wait till Severus gets online to help you more with this.