Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

guildcard: 42144902

Info: I withdrew a weapon from the common bank but it is no where to be found. It's not in the common bank, not in character bank, not in character's bag and not on the floor. The weapon is a 'Hideblue's cane'. I know it's not really rare or anything. But it is a bit annoying and I afraid it will happen again to my other rare stuffs. Is there a way to avoid or minimise this bug?

update: found it after restart the game.

Edited by cyane
  • 4 months later...

guildcard: 42161711

info: It was December 2015 last time i played, i wanted a spread needle so i was grinding 30 pas to finally buy one i was posting on forums I'm buying one and messaging people who was selling, in the end i gave up as i could not find a seller, around this time i upgraded my pc and just never downloaded and came back on the server, i then recently downloaded it and came back yesterday when i realised all my pas are gone in the common storage, i then left it thinking there was nothing i can do about it, when a player name by one said to me that i should speak to you guys to try get them back, as i didn't know this was possible, she also told me to take all valuable stuff out of common storage, this was when i found out common storage was not safe. i lost other items but can not name what ones i had so i don't expect that stuff of course.

i do not have any picture sadly to prove this as it was so long ago since i last played.

thank you for taking your time to read my post

kind regards
dunte

Edited by dunte11
3 hours ago, dunte11 said:

guildcard: 42161711

info: It was December 2015 last time i played, i wanted a spread needle so i was grinding 30 pas to finally buy one i was posting on forums I'm buying one and messaging people who was selling, in the end i gave up as i could not find a seller, around this time i upgraded my pc and just never downloaded and came back on the server, i then recently downloaded it and came back yesterday when i realised all my pas are gone in the common storage, i then left it thinking there was nothing i can do about it, when a player name by one said to me that i should speak to you guys to try get them back, as i didn't know this was possible, she also told me to take all valuable stuff out of common storage, this was when i found out common storage was not safe. i lost other items but can not name what ones i had so i don't expect that stuff of course.

i do not have any picture sadly to prove this as it was so long ago since i last played.

thank you for taking your time to read my post

kind regards
dunte

Read the "how to", in the banner at the top of the bugs and crashes section (you have to click it for it to show).
Then post your own topic based on what you read on it, please.