Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

Thanks =)

Well giving out the reader to everyone could be tricky as it's quite a powerful tool. It can read AND modify items/characters. I was thinking of adding a function that would print out an inventory/bank of a player to a list so it could be used to make a tradelist.

• 1 month later...

Guild Card: 42111672

Okay, I was in the process in making a sato, when, stats on the mag was 5/7/45/0, I put it in the bank and switched it over to use it and the mag went to 8/7/38/0! I have no idea what had happen but I know for sure the mag changed some how! Please help because I can't afford to restart a new mag!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi my char name is septhirot guild card is 42112047 thing is i put item noob/hp in bank then it dced my game i went back on and my stuff was all ?????? and i lost my lvl 200 elenor mag my weapon demolition comet +18 my armor i think was dark mishu or summit like that required lvl 101 or summit like that it had 4 slots as i used addslots on it i had a sheild dont remember its name but it was colourful like a rainbow and shined when u moved and lost other rares i had like centruion/power and heavenly/battle hope i can get sum help as i like this game a lot and played it for years on and off thanks for your time.

hi my char name is septhirot guild card is 42112047 thing is i put item noob/hp in bank then it dced my game i went back on and my stuff was all ?????? and i lost my lvl 200 elenor mag my weapon demolition comet +18 my armor i think was dark mishu or summit like that required lvl 101 or summit like that it had 4 slots as i used addslots on it i had a sheild dont remember its name but it was colourful like a rainbow and shined when u moved and lost other rares i had like centruion/power and heavenly/battle hope i can get sum help as i like this game a lot and played it for years on and off thanks for your time.

hi my char name is septhirot guild card is 42112047 thing is i put item noob/hp lost that in bank then it dced my game i went back on and my stuff was all ?????? and i lost my lvl 200 elenor mag my weapon demolition comet +18 my armor i think was dark mishu or summit like that required lvl 101 or summit like that it had 4 slots as i used addslots on it i had a sheild dont remember its name but it was colourful like a rainbow and shined when u moved and lost other rares i had like centruion/power and heavenly/battle hope i can get sum help as i like this game a lot and played it for years on and off thanks for your time.

• 5 weeks later...

hi my char name is septhirot guild card is 42112047 thing is i put item noob/hp lost that in bank then it dced my game i went back on and my stuff was all ?????? and i lost my lvl 200 elenor mag my weapon demolition comet +18 my armor i think was dark mishu or summit like that required lvl 101 or summit like that it had 4 slots as i used addslots on it i had a sheild dont remember its name but it was colourful like a rainbow and shined when u moved and lost other rares i had like centruion/power and heavenly/battle hope i can get sum help as i like this game a lot and played it for years on and off thanks for your time.

This topic is to remove items from your inventory, in your case it seems about losing items. If more than 3 items are lost, you'll need to make a rollback topic.

• 1 month later...

I lost items, but not via the usual way (the bank way), but I will link my problem which I wrote in an own thread in this Bugs and crashes subforum.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11306-lost-items-due-to-a-glitch/

Guildcard: 42013144
Character slot: 4 (isho lvl 7, RAmar)

Before & after pics:

http://imageshack.com/a/img547/9472/z30p.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img541/6336/rt8y.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img812/3037/57hm.jpg

Items lost as seen on the pictures that I would like back: v101, Heavenly/Ability x2, the mag Bhirava 10/20/170/0 PB's: Farlla, Pilla and Golla.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 4 weeks later...

I've fixed up your common bank, there were a few glitched items in it that caused the bug.

Guy, this topic is solely for common bank crashes, don't post random unrelated requests inhere...

• 2 weeks later...

I need Help Lost Items trying to common bank transfer put My DM in to xfer over and dced log back in check bank And ???? items i dnt know what happened BAnk glitched and i dont have My DM anywere cud a Gm plz help me recover My items! id like to HUnt.pso1398787482.png

Edited by purplehaz
  • 2 weeks later...

I found a way to crash with the bank (i dont know if this is helpful, i hope it is) if i try and put 10k+ meseta in the bank and back out quickly it crashes, im not sure if this is the source of these things, but i thought i might share. Ive been able to repeat it a few times, its rare to happen, one time it did give me a ????? item though, i just trashed it.