Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

As many users already may have experienced, the common bank can corrupt items. The exact cause of the bug hasn't been found (yet) but there is a solution to prevent you from crashing.

exampleop.png

Concretely you need to :

• Post your guildcard.
  • Post details about the last transaction you did. (additional info is always welcome to help us find out the source of the bug)
  • And you'll als need to be offline for one of the GMs to fix it.

Example :

• Guildcard: 420005667
  • Info: Stored a handgun in the common bank and now there is a ?????? item that crashes me.

After any GM posted you to check your items, you'll have to remove the regular SABER(s) (0/0/0/0/0/0) from your bank and sell them to the NPC shop. Normally this will fix your bank and you can post here if it worked or if there is still la problem.

If your common bank is too bugged to be fixed by replacing the corrupted items, a bankwipe will have to be used which can take longer. So think twice before storing your best items in it for a long time.

Note, if any GM/user could translate this to Spanish/Portuguese it would be appreciated.

PORTUGUESE

Como muitos jogadores já tem certo conhecimento, o Common Bank[banco Compartilhado/Comum], pode corromper itens. A exata causa disso ainda é desconhecida (por enquanto), mas há uma solução que previne que você seja desconectado[Crash]:

exampleop.png

Certamente você precisa:

postar o seu Guildcard

postar detalhes da sua ultima transação feita [toda informação adicional é bem vinda e nos auxilia a a encontrar a fonte do bug]
▬ e você precisa estar offline para que a equipe de gms possa resolver o problema

Exemplo:
Guild card: 46112834
Informação: guardei uma handgun no banco comum e agora tem um item chamado ????? la dentro, esse item me dá crash.

Após qualquer GM postar para que você logue e veja os seus itens, você deve remover todos os SABERS regulares(0/0/0/0/0) do seu banco e vende-los a loja NPC. Geralmente isso irá consertar o problema do item no seu banco e você poderá postar aqui se funcionou ou se ainda há algum problema.

Caso o seu banco esteja com muitos problemas para que seja resolvido substituindo os itens corruptos, um bankwipe[um apagar tudo] terá de ser feito, o que geralmente leva mais tempo. Então pense duas vezes antes de guardar itens importantes ali por um bom tempo.

Edited by Elision
Added portuguese translation
  • Like 1

I've had my bank crash once when I took out that silly saber that I don't remember putting in there :onion119: ... duh! Anyways, yeah 95% of my crashes are random room entry crashes and the occasional pipe that goes straight to my desktop.

Ok, I'm gonna try to add Spanish coming from Google Translate. So, sorry if there's any mistakes.

Como muchos usuarios ya pueden haber experimentado, el banco común puede dañar los elementos. La causa exacta del error no se ha encontrado (aún), pero hay una solución para evitar que se caiga.

rt3hpu.png

En concreto es necesario:
Publique su guildcard.
Publica detalles sobre la última transacción que hizo. (información adicional siempre es bienvenido para ayudarnos a encontrar la fuente del error)
Y te als necesita estar fuera de línea para uno de los grandes maestros de arreglarlo.
ejemplo:
Guildcard: 420005667
Info: Se guarda una pistola en el banco común y ahora hay una?????? elemento que me bloquea.
Después de cualquier GM informados para ver sus artículos, usted tendrá que quitar el sable regular (s) (0/0/0/0/0/0) de su banco y los venden a la tienda NPC. Normalmente esto se solucionará a su banco y se puede publicar aquí si funcionaba o si aún hay problema-la.
Si su banco común es demasiado micrófonos que se fijará mediante la sustitución de los elementos dañados, un bankwipe tendrá que ser usado que puede tomar más tiempo. Así que piensa dos veces antes de guardar sus mejores artículos en él durante mucho tiempo.
If there's any mistakes, any GM (that knows spanish) can fix this. Goodluck. ;)

Hey got a ???? Item, a "saber 14407* " and a "Blizzard Gattlingen 13* "

I guess i just put a Low weapon back on my Bank... but i rly dont remember what it was! :( I wont try to pick them up, because i dont wanna bug my items which i am taking with me too.

GC: 42097414

Purgy

Hey got a ???? Item, a "saber 14407* " and a "Blizzard Gattlingen 13* "

I guess i just put a Low weapon back on my Bank... but i rly dont remember what it was! :( I wont try to pick them up, because i dont wanna bug my items which i am taking with me too.

GC: 42097414

Purgy

Apparently you were online, tell me when you are offline.

been having common bank crashing now almost everytime i use it. seems it happens whenever i take the last item thats in common then "boop" crash lol

I'll solve it you post this :

Concretely you need to :

• Post your guildcard.
  • Post details about the last transaction you did. (additional info is always welcome to help us find out the source of the bug)
  • And you'll als need to be offline for one of the GMs to fix it.

Example :

• Guildcard: 420005667
  • Info: Stored a handgun in the common bank and now there is a ?????? item that crashes me.
  • 2 weeks later...

hi chuk my common bank is bugged i remove the ??? in it an thought it was ok but then i got this

http://tinypic.com/r/1jvyw4/6

as you can see the ??? come back an i got angry fist X7 i do not want the stuff i lost back cause there noob stuff like 15-20 techs an noob rare weapons i just want to fix the common bank issues so i can used it again.