Common bank crashing? [POST IT HERE]

chuk

Need Rollback

Guildcard: 42117875

Info: I typed "/bank" with my recently made Redria(HUcaseal) character, then switched over to another recently made character (yellowboze/Racaseal) then switched to my primary character, also Yellowboze(HUcast) then typed in "/bank" there and now My Yellowboze/Hucast character's bank got wiped. I logged off then tried logging back in and now it keeps telling me "You Are Banned From The Server"

Pls help

Edited by Milton
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

• Guildcard: 42148184 ... Character name: Luffy Swa

• Info: Server disconnects while I'm retrieving ~30 Mind Materials from Common Bank, while inventory was full. (I've seen the server disconnect due to using Easter Eggs while my inventory was full, too.) I log back onto my character, and all of them are gone.

I was streaming live at the time. Here is a link to the event happening in real time: http://www.twitch.tv/audity/b/650740027?t=1h24m15s

• Guildcard: 42148184 ... Character name: Luffy Swa
  • Info: Server disconnects while I'm retrieving ~30 Mind Materials from Common Bank, while inventory was full. (I've seen the server disconnect due to using Easter Eggs while my inventory was full, too.) I log back onto my character, and all of them are gone.
  • I was streaming live at the time. Here is a link to the event happening in real time: http://www.twitch.tv/audity/b/650740027?t=1h24m15s

This would kinda belong to a general topic of bugs and crashes since your bank is actually ok... but anyways, is solved... be careful next time after hunts since your inventory can get full really fast xD

• 8 months later...

Guildcard: 42163396

Info: stored a bhima mag from second character to transfer to first slot character. Mag disappeared upon withdrawal. Stats were def:10 pow:40 dex:50 mind 0, level 100

Time was roughly 6:29pm EST

Disregard post, inventory returned back to normal after relogging

Edited by edgerunner
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...