First Team OvemMitts Contest - Start Hunting!

kajex

For the first hunt, we will be giving away 50 Hit S-Berrill's Hands #1. Yes this item is useless, but it's a cool item for collectors. You need about 50 pcs, 20 pds, and an s-berril part to make it. Now's your chance to win one instead. :)

Find me the following two items and it's yours (only if you're on OvenMitts/Potholders):
A weapon with negative hit %

Just two items required now. Someone just hunt this shit. xD
Kan'ei Tsuho (you can get this in the gallon's plan quest in any difficulty)
Monogrinder

I tried to find a rare that no one will have, but is easily obtained in any difficulty. We can do something differently next time if this doesn't work. First person who finds this wins. Reply to this thread if you've found it so I can reward it to the first winner.

If needed, here's how to obtain Kan'ei Tsuho

How to obtain: Kan'ei Tsuho,Lollipop, and Stealth Suit
* The quest mention below can be found under the Side Story Section
* The number of Photon Tickets depends on the Difficulty you play in: You get 1 Photon Ticket in Normal and Hard and you get 2 Photon Tickets in Very Hard and Ultimate Mode

The quest if fairly simple and linear you go through Forest 1 and Forest 2 and you find a Rappy's Egg in the end of the quest Gallons Assistant will ask you if you can give her the egg instead

tell her yes and you will then head back to Gallon, he will then give you some Photon Ticket(s) depending on what Difficulty you played the quest

then if you go near the bank you will spot Hopkins who will want your Photon Tickets

you can trade them for 3 different prizes:
* Kan'ei Tsuho Cost 10 Photon Tickets
* Lollipop Cost 15 Photon Tickets
* Stealth Suit 20 Photon Tickets
Simply repeat the quest to get more tickets until you get what you want

Edited by kajex

I've got bunch of grinders, if ya need any.

i was going to start it now :( didnt know the negative hit wep got taken off list till now lol ive been literally looting only weapons and didnt even get one with any hit at all. even postitive lol. im not lucky

i was going to start it now :( didnt know the negative hit wep got taken off list till now lol ive been literally looting only weapons and didnt even get one with any hit at all. even postitive lol. im not lucky

It's all good. This is just event #1. We'll do more. I might make less complicated instructions next time. Everyone kept getting bugged with me for the negative hit requirement, so I took it out to make people happy. ;)

Naruto has volunteered to provide awards too, so I'm sure we'll keep doing these.

It's all good. This is just event #1. We'll do more. I might make less complicated instructions next time. Everyone kept getting bugged with me for the negative hit requirement, so I took it out to make people happy. ;)

Naruto has volunteered to provide awards too, so I'm sure we'll keep doing these.

Yeah, if you need any rewards just tell me. ;)