OvenMitts Team Contests

kajex

I've decided to start holding team events to make things more exciting. We're going to hold some contests to earn rares from my bank. Let me know what you'd like to see as rewards. Possible ideas are hit guns, force stuff, materials, etc. I have a lot of stuff that I frankly don't use, so this could be a good chance to earn stuff. :)

I'm going to start coming up with ideas. We could end up turning this into a team hunt of sorts. Any input on what would be fun would be appreciated.

• Like 1

this sounds great kajex! i was thinking that we could do a competition on who can do TTF solo fastest and everybody posts their times and screenshots. there would be prizes for first second and third. We could also do this with other quests too ^.^ but then again this is just a suggestion haha

this sounds great kajex! i was thinking that we could do a competition on who can do TTF solo fastest and everybody posts their times and screenshots. there would be prizes for first second and third. We could also do this with other quests too ^.^ but then again this is just a suggestion haha

I thought about this too, but want to keep it fair for people who don't have dark meteor/dark flow. So I'm thinking about making it a contest of who can retreive a list of obscure items the fastest... Once that no one would conceivably have in their bank. If a hunt like this sounds annoying, we can stick with a simple race.

Edited by kajex

that sounds like fun i agree the dark weapons are a great advantage over people who dont have them and the hunts for items will bring some variety into my gaming on pso.

Yeah I'm thinking we'll do "claire's deals" style where it asks for random items to exchange. For example, I could ask for a heart breaker, mind calibur, and soul arms in exchange for a 50 hit bringer's rifle. All of that is stuff you could get in normal, hard, or very hard mode and wouldn't need a dark weapon to get them. This could also result in team members pairing up to share items to earn loot. I want it to be competitive, but cooperative would be cool too.

I'm thinking of doing a few at a time so you can choose what your reward will be. Obviously people with hunters cannot use bringers.

Edited by kajex

So basically if we complete some quest by ourself we get an item from you? If so let me know if you need any items. I have some items in my bank I don't use.

Make them do M4AMDA or whatever it's called alone on ultimate. XD

Finish max attack s in ult solo. xD

xD that one is crazy as sh** lol tried it on VHARD and I got owned. xD TTF ULTIMA? xD

ROCT solo with a force? Haha

Yeah and if they finish it, they don't get a reward from you. xD They get one from the quest. (counting a PD). :onion-head05:

Naruto is so fcking noob sorry to say but it's so dam true

Edited by Element