well i finally hit 200 and its time to say bye to pso =)

sabusa20

listen idk wth is up with you honestly i had to read the crap you wrote 3 times because i couldnt believe you even wrote that man i get online play the game you all help me out when you can you help me out with items and such wich are supposebly free items you give away i seen you give items to other players to help them out wich is something nice to do but when i read the post you write i get upset cause we game together have a good time and what ever and now its like well he quit get his items back and give to me im like wow really i cant believe you would go to that extreme shawty i gave the rares i had away because i didnt need them nomore i was being nice to a party that i dindt even know lol gave them everything then you say you heard stories? lol man this is crazy of course i aint going to respond to your mail bro once i quit i quit i decided to see some more of the post on this and when i caught what you said i had to get online drop the yas gun you loaned to me in front of chibbs and leave man i cant belive this happened lol and what if i wanted to come back and play again? wait thats right i wouldnt have anything now since you wanted someone to take my items? idk if they can even do that i honestly wouldnt be surprised if they did but for real then what would i do i aint ganna beg for items you offered help for hunting the pgf and kroes and i thzank you for that help anyways the kroe was a super luck drop that we were both surpriesed it even dropped ogh and the pgf man i remeber that like it ws yesterday bud gaia made the room i joined we ran seabed and the luck it dropped on the 1st run was funny not once in the game anyone said the drop would be theres see i have to say this because like i said the post you made was crazy im sorry bud but i couldnt let this go of all the ppl i gamed with on pso i like gaming with well the only 3 that usually played with me lol you naruto and element -.- but w/e i guess sorry bout the long wall of text also k

I just re-read my actual responses to make sure what I said that was taken so offensively. The only thing that may have sounded abrasive was the timeline of events. I apologize for the timeline seeming condescending or harsh. It was mostly directed at gathering of information to prevent anyone from panicking. I never wanted to get a GM involved, or this would have been in crime stoppers. I wouldn't go to those lengths over a charge yas with no hit. I'm not sure why anyone would have assumed it would have gotten to that point.

As for the "freebies," no I do not expect you to return every item I ever gave you. I wouldn't have room in my banks if everyone did that. ;) I enjoy helping others, as that's what friends do. There are several people on the team who also help me get items despite my list of irreplaceable rares. For example, Were it not for naruto I wouldn't have even had the pds to make charge weapons including the loaned charge yasminkov before the serverus event ended.

The only point where people started to panic was the ZiZ posting of a room full of red boxes. We assumed (based on not hearing anything from you directly) that the dark meteor and charge yas were among the loot. I never ask anyone for items when they leave, as I do not like people coming back and having nothing to play with. I still don't think you should have given anything to anyone because all of us have enjoyed playing with you and it's sad to see a team member go. Having no items means you are very unlikely to return. I think I speak for everyone when I say we didn't want to see that happen. The only reason I asked for the DM was in case someone on team predators inadvertently had it in their bank. It was this that naruto was referring to when he said "scanning an account." We have no right to do that to your bank, nor would we try.

I hope you can understand how confusing it was to see you leave, when none of us knew you were quitting and then hearing that someone I'm not acquainted with has a bank full of your items. I'm sorry if sending multiple PMs was too bothersome. I never intended to annoy you.

Let's please not end things on such a sour note. I don't want you to regret having met me or anyone on the team. I wish you the best and still hope you return in the future. I'm really sorry for my part in making "drama."

• Like 1

Lol. Well the yasminkov is back, no more replying to this topic. Hopefully a GM can lock it please.

In just a few minutes, we'll reveal the results of your paternity test. LOL

LOL.

• 3 weeks later...

hey thanks for the cheers. and your always welcome to say helllo or wherever thing you have in mind. I will always try to keep this server alive as i have don for the last 4 years. of course i haven't done this all by myself , i had have help of friend in countless times.

hope to see you around