well i finally hit 200 and its time to say bye to pso =)

sabusa20

well after 3yrs of slow lvling i officially have hit the cap on pso =) it was a long long road for me but it was very fun while it lasted i got most of what i need besides a gun that hates me >.> ovenmitts knows wich gun lol well to everyone thats helped me along the way getting items and such thx all and to my team ovenmitts its been fun i had some laughs with most you that i played with and had some dam near over the edge piss offs lol with some drops and even now before i hit the cap it still didnt drop went for that final try with it and like always the gun hates me lol but i had alot of fun so i am now officially leaving and no naruto you cannot have the dark meteor i knowonce you see this you will post 25 times till i answer so i will say it now 25x well not really but no lol thx shawty and gaia for your help in getting me the dark meateor and shawty for the nice arms for the fuse its been real everyone i hope you all join me in the next pso wich shouldnt be too long lol to everyone that i have ever played with ty and everyone take care oh also keep doing a great job with the server guys you too larva yuo kept this going for a long time man i know it must be a pain in the ass to run this and family i know o,o well you all take good care and bye pso =) oh sorry bout the grammar lol i am no good at it ohwell lol

• Like 2

There's still so much to do after hitting lvl 200 but yeah, if you're tired of it I can just say bye and come back anytime to say hi. ^^

Bye!

Goodbye!, Hope you have a good time in your life! ^^ And no I won't ask for that DARK METEOR. :)

I'd like to see your MAX STATS character before you go... The game isn't over untill you have max stats on atleast one character and you have every weapon in the game with 50+HIT...

With that said, you don't have to quit cold turkey, just ease yourself off the game and play it now and then... Just come back and play the game if you ever feel like it. Take it easy, and good luck in your future endeavors.

I'd like to see your MAX STATS character before you go... The game isn't over untill you have max stats on atleast one character and you have every weapon in the game with 50+HIT...

With that said, you don't have to quit cold turkey, just ease yourself off the game and play it now and then... Just come back and play the game if you ever feel like it. Take it easy, and good luck in your future endeavors.

Indeed. Maybe not the "every weapon in the game with 50+Hit" part lol. Once you hit 200 AND max your stats, the real gameplay begins. I hope you'll come back from time to time. Most PSO veterans pop in to say hi periodically.

On behalf of myself and the predators gun and boomy, who had the crazy luck of doing what I'm guessing was your last ttf, I have to say fairwell and thanks....

we are the lucky beneficiaries of yukis inventory purge

pso1358438542.png

Thank you So MUCH YUKI!!! and like we said if you come back we'd have no prob giving you your stuff back :onion107:

I hope you kept your DM yuki!! ^^

Alright, I saw Boomy earlier and asked him politely for the Yasminkov9000m Charge back, and he tried to troll me by dropping other stuff, But ZiZ told me Boomy mostly got the items that yuki dropped, the yas was lended to him by KajeX, If there's any GM that can scan his account if he has it? Thanks.

Edited by Xylene