Hi all,

over the last couple of weeks I've done what seems like a hundred PW4 runs on Very Hard to hunt for Three Seals from Delbiters (Redria), stopping after the 8th floor. First time I checked the drop charts on here, I only saw the "1/180" rate in the Rate (fraction) column which didn't seem too bad - however I failed to take a closer look.

After doing so many runs (including times where Happy Hour was active which would have supposedly resulted in a 1/60 drop chance) and checking the drop chart again, it was just today I actually noticed the value in the Rate (percentage) column does not match the fraction. Here it is listed as 0.131300 %, which does not equal 1/180 - try 1/762 instead. More than four times harder to find than what is implied.

So, which rate is the correct one? Have I just been unlucky or was I fooled by a wrong drop rate? I'm also wondering if there are other instances where the numbers in the two columns don't match.

For reference, here's a link to Episode 2 / Very Hard / Redria on the drop chart -> CLICK

MOKEY KING BAR drop rate says its 1/317 or something like that for REDRIA, but It feels like it's the PSO-world drop of 1/1051.

I will double check this drop

MOKEY KING BAR drop rate says its 1/317 or something like that for REDRIA, but It feels like it's the PSO-world drop of 1/1051.

how would you even know the difference since it's a re roll each time you kill one, anyway the rates actually neither, it's 1/900

Edited by Lee

How about checking the Cladding of Epsilon drop, it says 1/64, but we try it and try it and no luck yet, so could you check it please? xd

Because maybe it's wrong, just like happened with kroe's sweater in dorphon ecclair yellowboze, that chuk said it was right when it wasn't

Because maybe it's wrong, just like happened with kroe's sweater in dorphon ecclair yellowboze, that chuk said it was right when it wasn't

there's a difference between dropping the wrong item, and the drop charts actually being wrong about an items rate. I don't even know who generated these charts and from what, but they seem more inaccurate then they are accurate. Chances are they are made by someone from eden which probably explains alot.

Since this topic has been made. I noticed the drop for Purplenum off a gran sorcerer is wrong. (or is it changed on purpose?) Back when I played on gamecube I got the piece to combine with a hitogata to make the dancing hitogata off of it (think it was called book of hitogata) and it had a rediculous rate of something like 1/26000. Number is not exactly right possibly. But on these charts its listed as Demonic fork dropping from that mob. I also checked every other id i had back in the day on these charts incase i made a mistake but none of them have the book of hitogata for a drop either. Has this been changed on purpose or is it a mistake? Can anyone confirm this drop?

Honestly these are the charts i used back in the day and they were better and more accurate then any of the drops on pso world.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/393/393635p1.html --- ultimate

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/497/497901p1.html --- vhard

dont have them for hard or normal but rare items on normal are both extremely rare to drop and useless and hard mode tends to repeat the same drops over and over from many different mobs.