Rollback for Violie

Need a rollback for this person (Violie, a weird bug prevents him/her from posting ):

• Guildcard : 42097693
  • Slot: 1 (charname Seth)
  • When? 1 hour and 10 minutes before this post

Pictures :

pso1357323623.png

pso1357323629.png

I tried helping him but I couldn't since he said he couldn't post a topic, but he told me what weapons he lost so here they are..

twinkle star, rare armor, rare units, rare mag...lots of other stuff

I don't know what armor,units, and what mag he lost he never told me specifically. :D

He can't post because he hasn't activated his account, so that's preventing him from posting, also is Violie chuk, i was like wth, Violet, my character?? o.o

Sorry all, I haven't been able to post in the forums until now. Since the verification email needed to activate the forum account never arrived, I had someone else create the account using his own email. Unfortunately, that person forgot to click the link in that mail. I had no idea that was the reason until Elric stated the obvious... my bad.

Thanks Chuk for posting on my behalf, I really hope I can get my items back soon.

Since this glitch happened twice to me since I started playing (2 weeks ago), I'm wondering if this is normal? What am I supposed to do if it keeps happening? It's really no fun working hard for something just to see it gone the next minute... It's making me regret my choice to quit my old game to come here. But I've already met some very good friends on here and I want to keep playing with them.

Edited by Violie

Yes cause the character has been created the 31 december...

Mag refunded, user says it's good so solved and closed.

Edited by chuk