Please Help me on this, I'm a new member T^T

So I downloaded this PSOBB game from schthack PSO online site... Problem is, After I downloaded EVERY SINGLE FILE IN IT, the PSOBB launches, and yes i'm already a registered member, i can also log in, but I keep getting the NO903 error when I start the game... Let's see.. I have to online exes, the Online PSO and the PSO BB online. idk what they do, and a pso.exe file which I can double click but I can't access/open, and the option for the PSOBB too. the PsoBB and the Online.exe works fine but it never lets me choose or get into the server... Please help? :onion65: I'm using Windows XP btw.... A whole day was wasted trying to make PsoBB work... :onion124:

• 2 weeks later...

lol it works now, I'm on SCHT server, the only problem right now is that some of my quests crashes my PSOBB online ._.

thats becuase ur using the client of other server, if you plan to play on scht then download their installer, in ultima we have our own installer.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem error No903 what can i do for fix it? I have windows 7 64 bit. I have the version 2.8 of the client

the problem is easy to resolve, but we need little more information, can you tell what kind of antivirus you have? or firewall?