Rollback Request.

I was having KajeX help do a transfer for me, and when i got to my ramar all my stuff went ????, except for my weapons, and units. I lost a 4 slot aura field, 200 mag (which i have no pic of), and a red ring.

35kvp8l.jpg

33vgniv.jpg

post another screenshot where all the ???? can be seen since in that one theres only 1

and you just mention 3 items so it's not enough for a rollback

edit: you forgot the following:

Guild Card

Character Slot

Approximate server time when it happened

Edited by Protoss

Guild Card: 42012477

Character Slot: 3

ServerTime: Around 8pm

Unfortunately that is my only screen shot. I should have taken another one of the ????. Why are you giving me negative rep for asking for a rollback protoss?

dizzinvent.png

Your current inventory (don't worry about the .png stuff, gonna add icon tumbnails)

And he gave you -rep because you didn't use the standard rollback convention, it really helps us out

Guild Card

Character Slot

Approximate server time when it happened

dizzinvent.png

herp derp, what in this picture doesn't behave like an actual inventory?

That's right, you don't parse the count and always assume 30 slots instead of doing it correctly.

00FF00 != empty when the inventory count is > 1.

• Like 3

Great job on bashing on an early version, and so far I fixed quite some invents and banks with it. And what have you done lately? Oh yeah added a dildo and a bugged full dressing room.

• Like 1

Yet i was still more productive then you + did something you can't do, and that doesn't discount the fact you still don't parse the inventory count and bank counts in the newer version either, since if the bank or inventory count is 0. The reverse is true. All item slots are empty regardless of their hex. The ass-hurt it grows stronger.

Chuk don't make me prove a point of how easy this crap is you are doing by having my own character arrays parse the entire character structure from the sql database and shove it all in a gui. Yes I won't bother with fancy pictures, but guess what, least it will work right.

Edited by Lee
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...