S/T> pwand

nekoakyo

like i said before im ,looking for galantine and ultima reaper i can upgrade hit anytime i already have a very good offer with the ultima reaper and stuff so im still waiting to see if someone can come up with both^_^, i know ur looking out for my interest and i ty for tht but im not tooo worried about getting alot cause i have alot of things oh btw i have ultima mag,red ring maxed, and ftd so i dont need them^_^ keep the offers coming oh and next week i might have another pwand too so dw therell be another chance

like i said before im ,looking for galantine and ultima reaper i can upgrade hit anytime i already have a very good offer with the ultima reaper and stuff so im still waiting to see if someone can come up with both^_^, i know ur looking out for my interest and i ty for tht but im not tooo worried about getting alot cause i have alot of things oh btw i have ultima mag,red ring maxed, and ftd so i dont need them^_^ keep the offers coming oh and next week i might have another pwand too so dw therell be another chance

foo shoo :D
  • Like 1

i got most of wht i needed for this pwand but i will be getting another pwand next week so i will be putting it up for offer and ull have another chance at it good luck next time^_^