Ultima December Event 4th

Larva

Last year PGFs dropped until January 8th (about 5 days longer than this year). Also, the event started a week earlier... Any chance we can get this event extended since these items are only obtainable once per year?

• Like 2

Last year PGFs dropped until January 8th (about 5 days longer than this year). Also, the event started a week earlier... Any chance we can get this event extended since these items are only obtainable once per year?

i agree :3

I agree that the timespan when PGF can actually drop is a bit short since it will only be able to drop around Christmas, please extend the event at least a couple more days.

just one thing, drop is just to know what opportunity you have that the mob drops the item its not like for example 1/45 when you go on mob number 44 the next one will drop its just luck :D so its lady luck who descides who has it and who dont! :D sorry for the bad english im kinda sleepy v_v

the mag elenor comes random on christmas presents or its an really damn low rate drop

if you mean at the moment of opening the Present then YES is random.

Edited by Larva

id have to agree.. kinda lame we can only hunt the PGF for this long... have been hunting it since the 22nd and its now the 28th...went from 132-178 and no PGF has even droped in a room ive been in..not venting just kinda ...lame..even with happy hours still nothing.. so can this get extended.. alot of people are still trying to hunt it...

I completely agree with this. Also they don't seem to drop as often, and we had HH more often..

The special drop for the bosses will end the day January/7/2012

Why are we being greeted with messaging that the event has ended? Shouldn't we be getting more time to hunt? Also, there was talk about extending the event since it started a week later than normal. I'm not trying to be a dick, but this confusion isn't good for keeping new players on the server. There are a lot fewer players online this year than there were last year at the same time. Just trying to keep my favorite server alive.

Why are we being greeted with messaging that the event has ended? Shouldn't we be getting more time to hunt? Also, there was talk about extending the event since it started a week later than normal. I'm not trying to be a dick, but this confusion isn't good for keeping new players on the server. There are a lot fewer players online this year than there were last year at the same time. Just trying to keep my favorite server alive.

Agreed. The event did in fact start late, and to have it cut short? After it was posted it will be up until the 7th? I'm confused...