Xmas? Event?

alucard422@hotmail.com

So are we getting a holiday event? Just curious because I really want to try and get my wife angel wing cell for her mag :D Oh and I'm sure the GM's are aware of this... but I just kinda wanted to point it out. That your forums and on the ultima website are always about a month behind in their events... Like during the anniversary it was advertising for the holloween event and currently its advertising the anniversary event... Not sure if this is just how the web site is designed... but maybe a quick fix is set the web page up as an event but change it to what the next event is with a date that it will start rather then advertising whats has already been done and is no longer active.... Or maybe just set up a template for the website to designate when its just normal play time no event schedules... Just saying... Because its kinda misleading... Any ways thats all from me for now :D

the xmas event is always the xmas week soo just hang on a little bit, cause its worth it PGF from olga :D so just wait as for the other thing i think its because they dont refresh until a new event is on so thats why you always see old events on main page

the xmas event is always the xmas week

Not true. Last year it was Dec 10 to January 8.

2010 it was Dec 8 to January 7.

2009 it was Dec 9 to January 1.

It is very odd that it's now December 15th and the event hasn't started. I hope they'll be willing to let the event go a week longer than normal since we've now missed out on a week of hunting.

Edited by kajex