lost heavens striker

hi i was online and i was running forest on v hard mode i decided to quit the game and when i came back to make another room i check my inventory and everything was unequipped so i equip everything back but i notice i dont have my heavens striker on my ramarl so i check bank and nothing is there i have encountered the unequip glitch on me a few times so i usually can find the unequip items in the bank but today it made me lose my heavens striker i tried reset lobby remaking room nothing i would like help for a roll back for the heavens striker plz help me out here its my only good gun and had for around 4 months and all of a sudden its gone my GC# is 42006115 name is yuki ty in advance and sorry for the long post just abit depressed in losing my gun =( also i dont have a screen shot of the item before or after since i never in my right mind would see this coming i know i need the screen shot but since i lost item there is nothing to show i also check bank and i dont see any error of ???? items i honestly dont know what else to say the time was around 1:15am through1:50am im not to sure from time but i know it wasnt long before i decided to post this here

Edited by sabusa20

I could refund you a 0 stat HS since this is your first bug and a trustworthy player vouches for you. Try to get pictures of your best items in the future though.

You're okay with this solution?

I could refund you a 0 stat HS since this is your first bug and a trustworthy player vouches for you. Try to get pictures of your best items in the future though.

You're okay with this solution?

yes tyvm how would i go about getting item back do i meet online ? ty in advance