4th Anniversary Ultima -EVENT-

Larva

The problem Element is that this is a new item, it's event only, it was supposed to be hard to get so not too many people gets it and it remains rare, and it is a challenge to get it, now it wouldn't be fair if you just donate for it, you claim that all episodes are too easy for you, if that's true then just hunt it you said you can solo everything like nothing, you have till November 30th to hunt it, maybe hh will be on during the event a couple of times, but i don't think that something like this that's supposed to be a new item, that you have to work hard to get it, also, really trying to donate for it just a day after the event has been activated?? try getting it by drop, then if you don't get it then i guess it's to time to buy it from someone or donate (it's not that i'm not against the donations lol, to be honest i'm grateful that you donate) but even me, someone that doesn't hunt at all is hunting it, i mean it has been boring for some moments but sometimes i get to enjoy hunting it with my teammates.

Edited by Elric

That was the original plan, I wanted little sonic sprites to jump around like the chu-chu fever armor but it's in the client binaries...

Now that Sonic Armor is on drop, what will happen to Wedding Dress's description

acy2xv.jpg

I know it's stupid lol, but whatever just wondering.