How did you started out on ultima?

Redstar Hunter

kinda useless posting this here at this point, but oh well:

It's the original video I made. ChoyaAyoko (the account name... don't have the login info anymore though lol) is a name that Claster gave to me and Aya as we were always together. *cough* still sorta miss that girl sometimes

• Like 1

Started out playing with my brother initially and met Aya when I was around level 30 or so and so I started playing with her pretty much up to the point to where I got to level 200. Around level 100 or so I met Kure-ji and we started up Kaihatsu and ended up playing with team members (Lacus, Omega, Claster, GoD, etc) a bit. Other people (non team members) I played with fairly often were shion, upz, semsax, blue, and pandi. When I hit level 200 on my first char it was when there only like 3 level 200s so semsax, aya, upz and I coordinated it so that we would all hit 200 when killing olga flow at the same time and made a video of it.

Ah man... how do I actually remember all this?

Yeah i was in the server in thous times too. a lot of Kaihatsu's at that time. and were hell of good times with good people around. And i got to play with most of the members of that team.

Well when i started playing i met racazeal, he stopped playing in a week or two, then i met oficina once named Admin and Co-admin met Loras, HollyBass, Mapachex, Greenhoit, RENGERNIC, semsax, Blue, Arthas, Biza, HASEO, Daroch, the real Redline team and first that was vrez, Optimus, Athena, Rambo, and kinky then that's when i created the Patriots team, one of the biggest team in ultima with 129 members, met DarkFalz (RAcast, not darkmeter) Martin/serverus, he is the only friend that still plays from then, then it came Ultima's Anniversary stopped playing for around 6 months, then i came back but i wasn't really active that's when i met Bun and Die (also good friends), and also started playing in another server (Choko's server) and then started being active in ultima forum/game and i met Nami, Taiga, Yohandy also good friends, well could have make the story larger lol like talking how was the first ever in ultima PGF event, or the second one if you think this last one was hard or something like that some of you should have seen how was it when the 2nd pgf event was on lol was like hell drop and olga, had alot of fun events when i started in ultima and lot of good memories here, too bad most of my friends doesn't play anymore but i've met new people nice people to enjoy the game again.

And i got to play also with most of the member of this team.. BTW you are forgetting Mr.Valentine LOL crazy guy btw. funny tough .... i remember the time he named DRAMAQUEEN to haseo hahahah.

I started playing psobb with my best friend Lee and that's all

EPIC!!!

I loved playing PSO on the gamecube with split screen, the game was so epic I wanted to play it again, online. I started googling and found schthack, but I had trouble getting the game running so I gave up on it. Few years later a friend of mine found Ultima and gave me the link. He tried it and so did I. He didn't like it, but I stayed and played with other random newbies, VARISTA was an epic gun. xD

I remember some people I used to play with a lot back then, Naji, Lyseria & Raemi. As I progressed reached lvl 160 on my main Ramar Chuk I joined Fallen which merged with Chaos knights & Blades of Orac. Although the leaders Shade, Lundwick and Dizz didn't get along anymore so it split up again and a new team was formed RevolutionX. I'm still one of the few remaining members that keep the team alive.

I played with hundreds of different people which came and went. Was active on forums aswel, mostly in the trade-center section. Took interest in the code behind PSOBB and started to take a look at the bugs and crashes to help people out. Became GM and kept playing from time to time. And now I can't leave ultima since it's such a great experience in many aspects.

chuk ur new ,, you just joined yesterday stop lying.

and now my self.. i start playing in utlima even before anyone else... even before the server was open to people. even before it was in beta mode.XD (wonder why LOL)

Is true that i haven't had the honor to met everyone that has played in Ultima , but for sure i have known all the remarkable users in the server/community. And i love our community hope to see more histories like the ones above.

And more important, I hope to still seeing all this great people that i have get know in this crazy journey.

• Like 1

Yeah i was in the server in thous times too. a lot of Kaihatsu's at that time. and were hell of good times with good people around. And i got to play with most of the members of that team.

And i got to play also with most of the member of this team.. BTW you are forgetting Mr.Valentine LOL crazy guy btw. funny tough .... i remember the time he named DRAMAQUEEN to haseo hahahah.

EPIC!!!

chuk ur new ,, you just joined yesterday stop lying.

and now my self.. i start playing in utlima even before anyone else... even before the server was open to people. even before it was in beta mode.XD (wonder why LOL)

Is true that i haven't had the honor to met everyone that has played in Ultima , but for sure i have known all the remarkable users in the server/community. And i love our community hope to see more histories like the ones above.

And more important, I hope to still seeing all this great people that i have get know in this crazy journey.

lol it's not fair, how did ya played it before us D:, btw yeah i forgot about Mr. Valentine, the second lvl 200 in Ultima's history, first one Loras, and i really don't remember which one was the 3rd one but i do remember Henry was the 4th one and then everyone rush to be lvl 200 like mayhem, jxlio, break, llanx, darkeng, Arthas, Biza, and everyone that played with us at that time, i got stucked at lvl 184 and came back and got the surprise that i needed 23 millions to 185 when ultima's exp table changed.

I didn't really get social in this game until I hit ult and started doing RT. I leveled myself up to about 110ish on Warriors Pride before I started RT. Mostly because it was easy, ok exp, and you get to keep all the items (no ninjas) It's how I built up my trade list originally.

Hmm the three amigo's I really first met were Godric, Chuk, and Niyuki. Those three helped me out when I got started, mostly Godric.

Chuk let me do a job for him for an Excal once, and what a doosy of a job it was.

Niyuki ran me a few times for levels and gave me a D Scale too.

Godric traded the hell out of me for grinders and mats when I started for pd's and other items which is what really helped a ton.

And it's been a blast ever since. I've met a ton of new people, I'm not even going to try to list them but you know who you are. If I've sat down and talked with you, joked around with you in hunts, or etc you're on the list ;).

Edited by Zeph

You'll never get over that "doosy job", will you? xD

To precise : it was unsealing 4 limiters and a lame for an excal.

@Larva : shhhhhh Let the people believe my "doosy" stories. :onion88:

I started playing psobb with my best friend Lee and that's all

I started playing PSOBB with my son Nami. Then I met his Best friend Blackzero, his husband chuk and his lover Sylph777. After a while I met his mistress Zero, his masseur Die, his son Godric and Godric's bitch, Lee and we all became a big happy family. Fin <3